Finish TC Sieging And Thievery And We Have A Game!

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
I really think they need like a 'siege lite' version. TC, sieging, and thievery is no joke of a list... it's like saying they are gonna add terraforming, haha. This could be the moment where it all goes fucky. Even moreso.

I would have preferred to let us get a chance to deal with fire arrows for awhile, so people who were really griefy/dedicated could get some of the people removed. If we go from full on mauling a house w/ a macro to Keep level sieging, I can only see bad things.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
I hope they wait to start sub for a bit. We do have free time as well, but I'd rather the 'great war' be fought to the end, not just have the people who stayed to sub be involved, but that's JUST ME. JUST A BYSTANDER OPINION!

Reactions: grendel

Jackdstripper

Jan 8, 2021
I hope they wait to start sub for a bit. We do have free time as well, but I'd rather the 'great war' be fought to the end, not just have the people who stayed to sub be involved, but that's JUST ME. JUST A BYSTANDER OPINION!
I disagree.
When TC goes live the stakes become much higher. We do not need all the shenanigans that endless alts bring. We do not need every guild having a ton of blue untagged alts doing their dirty work. Reputation matters but only if people cant hide behind a plethora of ever re-rolling alts. Only way to minimize the ammount of alts is to start the sub. Yes, many will still have alts, but a lot less than without it.

Reactions: Melhisedek

MolagAmur

Jul 15, 2020
Let them take their time on TC. Its literally what will make or break the future of this game.

daemer

Oct 11, 2022
Looking fun. From an essay writing perspective, gaming can also serve as an interesting topic to explore. Whether discussing the history of video games or analyzing the impact of gaming on society, there are many avenues for research and discussion. Gaming can also be used as a lens through which to examine larger issues such as addiction, mental health, and the influence of technology on our daily lives. But my writing proficency is not good so I like to use residency personal statement edit for its improvement.

Last edited:

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
I disagree.
When TC goes live the stakes become much higher. We do not need all the shenanigans that endless alts bring. We do not need every guild having a ton of blue untagged alts doing their dirty work. Reputation matters but only if people cant hide behind a plethora of ever re-rolling alts. Only way to minimize the ammount of alts is to start the sub. Yes, many will still have alts, but a lot less than without it.

I don't think you understand the amount of pop that is gonna drop out cuz they are not a sweaty. People who have alts already have free time, at least a month, and the other people who are gonna stay are probably SH+ people.

I agree w/ the blue untagged alts, but instead you're gonna get the war of the worlds with the 800 people who are on MO2 24/7.

Edit: I mean, I didn't, but people put in many man hours and will be forced to sub to play their hand. As much as it's a good biz model, I feel like after they jerked us around so much, they shouldn't be so quick to pull the plug, but yea I see your PoV; my PoV is that we should let the original doods who built all the stuff, cheating or not hehhh, fight it out. Then by the time everything is settled, it will be sub time. SURE they will lose a lot of biz, too, but that could also be good for the game. Get the people who got sieged, aren't really committed, etc, out of the game. Get people inspired for the war so when the sub DOES drop, they wanna sub.

My point is more... I don't wanna see half the stuff fall to taxes/undefended at this point. Even tho it would be funny.

finegamingconnoisseur

May 29, 2020
www.youtube.com
Bring back the old 1 or 2 week free trial model for new accounts, this will give newcomers the chance to try out the game without being forced to pay upfront for the game or subscription.

For existing vets who are on the fence about whether the state of the game is worth their sub or not, maybe when a new major patch deploys give everyone a 1 or 2 day free game time that starts counting down only when they log in for the first time. So that people can try out the new sand and tools before they decide if they want to continue with a sub.

Jackdstripper

Jan 8, 2021
I agree with Finegaming. Limited free trial for those that want to try the game but no houses, and limited skill gain. If you want a house or building you have to sub. No shitters houses/strongholds from casuals.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
I agree with Finegaming. Limited free trial for those that want to try the game but no houses, and limited skill gain. If you want a house or building you have to sub. No shitters houses/strongholds from casuals.

OK, but there absolutely need to be as many people there as possible when this is decided, you agree, right? You don't want people flooding into the world after. You want them to come in and then start siege. Then they need more time to actually play depending on how shit goes down. It will be good for the game in the end to give more people a chance to see the world in motion. Of course, the world has to be fleshed first. MORE DUNGEONS?!! But yeah, that's actually the best time to sell the game, plus a lot of the vets will play, too. Some of the vets won't if sub, but if shit is going down you better believe they will be there if it's free. They deserve it. That's all I'm saying. We played this shit ass game thru what has been basically a b2p beta haha.

Also: lol a couple days sub? Nah. That's not enough. Why can't they give everyone who bought the game a month of functioning game? Get the game good then start the sub. It sounds so simple.

Trixitanic

Mar 1, 2023
Thievery should've been in a long time ago. I can only assume they haven't because they think it will cause the player count to go down. With how massively different people will have to carry themselves in cities, it should've been an early feature.

Remember folks, silver is heavier than gold