Fabernum's justice.

Grunt

Aug 1, 2021
Greeting to the people of Nave.

Everybody know the good lads of Fabernum. They may take down your horse while you are looking at the bank, burn you down when you shop at the broker. And sometimes we forget we all like that nice little feel of danger that gives this world that little something more we all love.

However, I have seen myself targeted by a kind of grief about the reputation. Then I applied justice by violence without mercy to teach the good lads what exactly is a good man honor.

And so did I forget, at the end, we all like the fabernum good lads.

So I present my public apologies to the good lads that felt outraged by such violence and my disregard to let them be.

I also present my public apologies to the good men of Fabernum who disapprove of such a lack of mercy.

The good lads have paid well enough for a good man's honor so i will withdraw myself from any unnecessary violence and i offer the good lads and men the well enough violence of fire and blade.

I shall see you on the battlefield.

Arthor.

MyrmexThraxvágr

May 28, 2020
France
discord.gg
Greeting to the people of Nave.

Everybody know the good lads of Fabernum. They may take down your horse while you are looking at the bank, burn you down when you shop at the broker. And sometimes we forget we all like that nice little feel of danger that gives this world that little something more we all love.

However, I have seen myself targeted by a kind of grief about the reputation. Then I applied justice by violence without mercy to teach the good lads what exactly is a good man honor.

And so did I forget, at the end, we all like the fabernum good lads.

So I present my public apologies to the good lads that felt outraged by such violence and my disregard to let them be.

I also present my public apologies to the good men of Fabernum who disapprove of such a lack of mercy.

The good lads have paid well enough for a good man's honor so i will withdraw myself from any unnecessary violence and i offer the good lads and men the well enough violence of fire and blade.

I shall see you on the battlefield.

Arthor.

Thank you for your honorful post Arthor. Myrvikings stand together as brothers.

Reactions: Putzin

Putzin

Oct 14, 2020
Okay he is Myrvikings I spoke to Myrmex ingame sorry wasn't trying to be insulting just honestly didn't know which guild this was affiliated with!

Good call on the post game doesn't need anymore toxicity

Reactions: MyrmexThraxvágr