Eternal Wars:

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Yall should join ETERNAL, if you wanna just fight people. There are only a few guilds atm that I wouldn't dec. I do tend to do less fighting and just get them when I come across them. ANYWAY, here are the wars we currently have!

Taarenhal : pretty sure these dudes quit. I plan to swiftly dismount and repeat if necessary. It will be harddd.

IVI: these dudes mite got band but if not I haven't seen them, either. Dudes know why shit happened.

Other Dec Spots OPEN?

PLANS: DEC SARMAT! SOON. As soon as I figure out how many decs you can hold hue.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021

The war continues with IVI. They are putting up a good fight!

Melhisedek

Dec 3, 2021
Tindrem

The war continues with IVI. They are putting up a good fight!
what kind of gay parade did you arrange around the house, you need to learn from Rhias, beat everyone indiscriminately and friends and strangers and yourself and most importantly yell like crazy all the time

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
what kind of gay parade did you arrange around the house, you need to learn from Rhias, beat everyone indiscriminately and friends and strangers and yourself and most importantly yell like crazy all the time

I respect Rhias a lot because dude put his name up in his forum profile. AIYEE.

Nah, but he came out to visit me. A lot of people didn't. Jeff Dumpster, after talking all that shit about how I was bad, refused to meet me outside of the GZ haha. Rhias came solo. So, I appreciate that much. We didn't end up doing much cuz nobody was there but some nub looking for horses. BUT Rhias is a cool guy, unfort, he and I are different fundamentally.

I'm happy watching these dudes run away and hide personally, and just trolling them a bit. They did me dirty, imo, so they get the ETERNAL dec. The map is so big that you can dec people and deal w/ them in their main area + get them all over the map. Open pvp!

If there was an open pvp switch, I'd be down. I might also be more OPEN to it, cuz people could be in their feelings less. You missed like... 3/4 beta + weed if you wanted to see rampage haha.

Fix ya sock puppet.

Melhisedek

Dec 3, 2021
Tindrem
I respect Rhias a lot because dude put his name up in his forum profile. AIYEE.

Nah, but he came out to visit me. A lot of people didn't. Jeff Dumpster, after talking all that shit about how I was bad, refused to meet me outside of the GZ haha. Rhias came solo. So, I appreciate that much. We didn't end up doing much cuz nobody was there but some nub looking for horses. BUT Rhias is a cool guy, unfort, he and I are different fundamentally.

I'm happy watching these dudes run away and hide personally, and just trolling them a bit. They did me dirty, imo, so they get the ETERNAL dec. The map is so big that you can dec people and deal w/ them in their main area + get them all over the map. Open pvp!

If there was an open pvp switch, I'd be down. I might also be more OPEN to it, cuz people could be in their feelings less. You missed like... 3/4 beta + weed if you wanted to see rampage haha.

Fix ya sock puppet.
You're a dreamer with an inflated sense of greatness, and Jeff Dumpster didn't come because you're too cheap a pawn.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
You're a dreamer with an inflated sense of greatness, and Jeff Dumpster didn't come because you're too cheap a pawn.

I am a dreamer; you don't get the rest ;) OF DREAMS... I become great. If people don't see it/didn't see it. Fuckm! No JD was def scared. I wondered for awhile why he didn't come, but it occurred to me he was afraid haha. People do things like troll YT then they are afraid to get PK'd for it. JD doesn't realize it's zzz... feel free to pass the message on to him. Hope it's all going well with him. We can get a sock puppet play on.

But seriously, I'm going to stop responding to you :( I don't dislike you, but something about you bothers me. I have a strange feeling. I DON'T THINK YOU WANNA BE MY FRIEND. - hides -

Melhisedek

Dec 3, 2021
Tindrem
I am a dreamer; you don't get the rest ;) OF DREAMS... I become great. If people don't see it/didn't see it. Fuckm! No JD was def scared. I wondered for awhile why he didn't come, but it occurred to me he was afraid haha. People do things like troll YT then they are afraid to get PK'd for it. JD doesn't realize it's zzz... feel free to pass the message on to him. Hope it's all going well with him. We can get a sock puppet play on.

But seriously, I'm going to stop responding to you :( I don't dislike you, but something about you bothers me. I have a strange feeling. I DON'T THINK YOU WANNA BE MY FRIEND. - hides -
I think our communication is over with this, I see that you are mentally unwell, you need to be treated

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Ban emdash plz. Word vomit all over the forums since launch.

this is probably how you make other people feel. I've learned to embrace the fact that I can just type how I feel and people get super mad. Haha. Hey, posts from when I played! Too bad I deleted all those vids. I really should stop deleting all my vids when I quit games. DA MEMES.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
We only use the forums BECAUSE of EMDASH vomit!!!

pass me a cup of that vomit cuzzz.

BREAKING NEWS: I am going to log into MO. Probably. Unless I change my mind while downloading lawl. THE WARS ARE STILL ON. If it gets real, I mite have to get a 30 day trial of a VPN for max duncan.

Bringing back true minmax gaming which is KHURITE SPLINTED. Couldn't give a shit about you dudes and your TEE-CEEZ and SUPPLY BUFFS and 10k TRINKS. I wanna see if the game is in as bad of a state as I think it is. I wanna see if there is even the tiniest chance of enjoyment.

I had to think... what is left to do to SAVE MO? The most un-intuitive... play the game? :eek: If I log in and look at my char and uninstall, that will be epic. I'll record it! :eek: Be one of those dudes who records deleting all of their chars. Haha, nah. But this is all I got. Gonna abuse the suggestion box. Gonna see if it really is hopeless. Then, if it is... I will float away forever, raining the teardrops of my love on the dwindling population.

SUPPORT YABOY.

Weis

Jun 1, 2022
I wanna see if the game is in as bad of a state as I think it is. I wanna see if there is even the tiniest chance of enjoyment.

I had to think... what is left to do to SAVE MO? The most un-intuitive... play the game? :eek:
THE ANSWER IS SIMPLE EMDASH, TO SAVE MO2 YOU HAVE TO ROLEPLAY AS A GOBLIN WITH US AND MAKE THE COMMUNITY GREAT AGAIN. We must COLLECT Goblin tax any moment we can! We will be in every dungeon wearing Thursar skin rugged garments READY to make the TOP TIER CRONITE ARMOR WEARING GUILDS PAY

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
THE ANSWER IS SIMPLE EMDASH, TO SAVE MO2 YOU HAVE TO ROLEPLAY AS A GOBLIN WITH US AND MAKE THE COMMUNITY GREAT AGAIN. We must COLLECT Goblin tax any moment we can! We will be in every dungeon wearing Thursar skin rugged garments READY to make the TOP TIER CRONITE ARMOR WEARING GUILDS PAY
Shitman, I was ready until I found out they broke archery. Now I don't even wanna play lol.

- puts on goblin ears, cries -

Weis

Jun 1, 2022
Shitman, I was ready until I found out they broke archery. Now I don't even wanna play lol.

- puts on goblin ears, cries -
They may have broke archery but the LANCE is amazing on ritualist Oghmirs. Straight up nasty in mounted fights

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
They may have broke archery but the LANCE is amazing on ritualist Oghmirs. Straight up nasty in mounted fights
They gon fix archery - denial -

Nah, but I been so in my own world that I forgot we gotta use our free month sub and stuff. Imagine if Henrik can pull off that 2 chars per acct in ONE MONTH (to seamlessly link so people will keep subbing...), imagine if people actually come back to play this game. The prospect of subbing is a lot more interesting if they do make it so you only have to sub 1 acct. In typical SVfail fashion, though, they probably don't realize they need to get it done in a month.

Still, HOW MANY YEARS WE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS ONE MONTH SUB?? I'm gonna have to convince oykd to come back, haha. Fuhh, but if they don't fix archery when they patch (WE SHOULD JUST GET A HOTFIX really,) I am going to shit. Emdash wrath has been largely exaggerated, but if they can't get that right, shit will become real.

Weis

Jun 1, 2022
They gon fix archery - denial -

Nah, but I been so in my own world that I forgot we gotta use our free month sub and stuff. Imagine if Henrik can pull off that 2 chars per acct in ONE MONTH (to seamlessly link so people will keep subbing...), imagine if people actually come back to play this game. The prospect of subbing is a lot more interesting if they do make it so you only have to sub 1 acct. In typical SVfail fashion, though, they probably don't realize they need to get it done in a month.
Well good news from last stream is they the 14$ sub is only the one month payment. if you sub for a year its cheaper. Not sure what the final prices will be for the people who will actually be doing long term subs. I asked on stream if he was gonna offer account merging and he dodged the question, BUT HE DIDNT SAY NO

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021

Upon returning to Hyl, we find Clandestine is now aggressive to everyone! They have renamed OVERT. They have massive TC and need to supply, though. Their theory is... they can farm prom by making all blues tag. My theory is... a break in the supply chain could cause catastrophe!

Is this enough content to make MO matter til December?? :eek:

WE JUST DUNNO. Also lol @ dude admitting they stuck the troll.