[Eternal] is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Eternal!

Our Motto: "Shoulda Rolled w/ Us," (in latin!) to be employed as other guilds are choking on their own vomit due to their overzealous actions, boring out, quitting, getting banned, ETC.

What does it mean? It means WE play MO, too, and we believe we can impact things on a world scale, helping any guild. Some people are a BIT PROUD to be helped by a SMALL GUILD. Or to join a small guild.

I can't speak for everyone, but I am willing to take on bros (people who actually wanna do stuff, including fight alongside us,) trade, network. Even if people don't take the tag.

The biggest cautions I would give are A. nobody is gonna keep you from getting zerged; if you don't have a gameplay loop already, I might be able to help, but I dunno. B. I am not tied to this game because it keeps breaking muh heart; today's forecast is that I don't feel like I will sub. And C. if people really 'take it there' in terms of coming back at us, I can't tell you what's gonna happen. I can tell you that it'll be prol exciting tho haha. I can tell you it would take a lot of manpower to grief us out of the game, and I don't think anyone can budge us, and that will become less and less likely when we grow a little. I still wanna be small, but I want a few more good members.

However, the only time you will ever see me motivated is if we do get in some serious shit, so I gotta say there is that 2% of me pushing for a burning world.

Hit me up to talk about a tag or to talk about who we can BODY. I won't dox you if you dislike someone I like, but chances are... I don't like them. :eek:

All other info is classified until you are a select partner.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.