[ES] claim Vadda

Vukodlac

Feb 11, 2021
i purpose its more ... conventional than gk , i purpose its for be more close to your old friend koto ...

Reactions: Ibarruri
D

Dracu

Thank you for your Request ES.

Since vadda currently has no running requests and is close to the jungle, i held council with the other members as it is custom.
We threw the bones and they tell of a great future if ES gets vadda.
But ofc as claiming a town and remove the guards, it will bring alot of responsibility.
To make sure that vadda stays the town of aristocrats and honor man, you have to agree to prohibit the consumption of nahuat and put strong regulations on prostitution, aswell as a slave exchange once every month.

Under these circumstances i will grant you the ownership of vadda.

Best regards

Draculina
Member of the council that gives people towns and land.

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli
Thank you for your Request ES.

Since vadda currently has no running requests and is close to the jungle, i held council with the other members as it is custom.
We threw the bones and they tell of a great future if ES gets vadda.
But ofc as claiming a town and remove the guards, it will bring alot of responsibility.
To make sure that vadda stays the town of aristocrats and honor man, you have to agree to prohibit the consumption of nahuat and put strong regulations on prostitution, aswell as a slave exchange once every month.

Under these circumstances i will grant you the ownership of vadda.

Best regards

Draculina
Member of the council that gives people towns and land.

Nahuat ban? And a slave market only once a month?
What restrictive regulations!
I request a new policy to favor free trade!

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli
I thought you claim Meduli?
Why vadda now?
Or do you guys claim both?

I have consulted my files, and according to the records, Vadda was once under the control of the ES house.
From a legal point of view, and in accordance with imperial legislation, there is no doubt that his claim has validity and a certain legitimacy

Speznat

May 28, 2020
Tindrem
wolfszeit.online
I would say: no drug regulation. As the self crowned Queen of Tindrem I allow that ownership.

That vadda will be a first world city someday.

I wish all knights good luck and blessing.

• Love

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli
I would say: no drug regulation. As the self crowned Queen of Tindrem I allow that ownership.

That vadda will be a first world city someday.

I wish all knights good luck and blessing.

I applaud that policy. I believe that the entire population should be able to access drugs freely.

Reactions: Speznat

Xunila

May 28, 2020
Germany
Claiming a city before we even know about the quality of the city is very interesting and doesn't mean anything yet. Nearly all animals are missing, especially mounts, locations of bandits, plants (for cooking and alchemy). The distance to the materials you need most will become very important. Or do you want to run for 30 minutes to reach the next horse spot?

And, second, the keep system is known as concept only, but unknown in the way it really works. Even more how much you have to invest to control a city.

• Wow