EOS- Failed to init platform ERROR !

Rudakov

May 31, 2020
I have that error when im entering game for a few month . No one from devs is not responding at all . Anyone had same problem ?

Attachments

• unknown.png
    unknown.png
    429.8 KB · Views: 57
  • Wow
Reactions: RBT OFICIAL CHANNEL

Teknique

Jun 15, 2020
Do you have your steam folder installed somewhere other than program files?

D

Deleted member 44

Try...
Steam\steamapps\common\Mortal Online 2\EasyAntiCheat
EAC_Install.bat

D

Deleted member 44

Just because you specifically don't have issues because of that, doesn't mean there can't be issues because of that.
So then saying that THIS is the problem would be premature. It could be multiple issues coinciding with this setting. It could be completely erroneous.

Arfy

Nov 28, 2020
Australia
I think that is the only way to move the steam installation directory
You can move the steam folder and then just locate the steam.exe create a shortcut to desktop it will work fine ( dont know if it will fix your error though )

Karabay

Sep 11, 2021
Do you have your steam folder installed somewhere other than program files?
Well... I already uninstalled and installed the game 3 times... same problem "EOS - Failed to init platform"
The community says: Install the program manually... wrong, it doesn't install.
You also say: your game is in the "wrong folder" wrong, it's not.
Check the integrity of the files... well I've checked every time I reinstalled the game and everything is ok.
No one who's logged in seems to mind, the developers don't seem to care, there was an update today and nothing has changed.

Teknique

Jun 15, 2020
Well... I already uninstalled and installed the game 3 times... same problem "EOS - Failed to init platform"
The community says: Install the program manually... wrong, it doesn't install.
You also say: your game is in the "wrong folder" wrong, it's not.
Check the integrity of the files... well I've checked every time I reinstalled the game and everything is ok.
No one who's logged in seems to mind, the developers don't seem to care, there was an update today and nothing has changed.
so...do you have your steam folder somewhere other than program files?