Enemies of Humanity

GrayFox

May 29, 2020
Good thing for once im not Public enemy number one, my apsense from this game is starting to show

• Love
Reactions: grendel

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Good thing for once im not Public enemy number one, my apsense from this game is starting to show

haha. I was just thinking of you. BUD. You can't let the Thursars win either! I dunno what will befall Monica, but I doubt the sincerity of this war! It's hard to tell from an outsider's point of view. I was thinking of you when I was watching Apache yesterday. Game is still fun at times. It's just a different kinda joke now.

why is the dude who tried to play me for pirum here, thoo. :/ Dude needs to dry off and come inside.

grendel

Jun 13, 2020
haha. I was just thinking of you. BUD. You can't let the Thursars win either! I dunno what will befall Monica, but I doubt the sincerity of this war! It's hard to tell from an outsider's point of view. I was thinking of you when I was watching Apache yesterday. Game is still fun at times. It's just a different kinda joke now.

why is the dude who tried to play me for pirum here, thoo. :/ Dude needs to dry off and come inside.
Yea, I miss the master thief too, but I'l have to make do with third rate enemies like Taarenhal, at least till the Fox returns and take his rightful place as public enemy number one.

The hostility is serious enough, but I find my self fighting groups on both sides of the present great war of alliances or whatever they call it., so my time is precious and I go for the enemies at hand and dont care to hunt so much for the Taarenhal risarlovers. I did put out some very generous bounties to select and interested parties.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
It's important to note that Eternal is now involved in this war and will continue to be involved until all parties' issues are resolved. You, too, Taaren, let's all have fun. Til then tho, get ready for a big surprise!

Reactions: grendel

grendel

Jun 13, 2020
It's important to note that Eternal is now involved in this war and will continue to be involved until all parties' issues are resolved. You, too, Taaren, let's all have fun. Til then tho, get ready for a big surprise!
I will add that the Company of Tindrem have ceased hostilities in the south and is now free to send its cadre to actively hunt for Taarenhal agents.
Any independent warriors are invited to join up in the Company during these hostilities.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
I will add that the Company of Tindrem have ceased hostilities in the south and is now free to send its cadre to actively hunt for Taarenhal agents.
Any independent warriors are invited to join up in the Company during these hostilities.
Waiting for the peace offering, the ball is in your court, Taaren. And yeah, anyone wanting to get down on this, please do. It's important to teach these vermin a lesson. They are unhinged. One once attacked my horse with a dagger! Another tried to death hand me from a mount. It was a very frightening experience, both times.

grendel

Jun 13, 2020
They are unhinged. One once attacked my horse with a dagger!
They shot three arrows at old Mullius Elhazrads horse. It cost several calamine to heal it. They were even rude about it afterwards.
That was the Casus Belli.
They are a danger to the public and must be spanked into submission.