Donkeys in Town!

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Another great suggestion. BAM.

Even tho the whole horse equipment revolution was well intentioned, I don't think it was good for the low level player. I believe there should be an NPC, maybe even EQ that offers Donks of various levels for set prices and some kind of bags. Everything in MO requires a mount, or mostly, and all the good mounts would still be NOT DONKS so it would just be for people moving stuff around or farming close, would get more people out, I reckon.

As for the skin, just grey wash a steppe ha.

Reactions: Albanjo Dravae

Albanjo Dravae

Dec 20, 2021
I wouldn't say put donkeys on a Vendor but it would be interesting to have more horse spawns. Mongrel horse Is the next thing to a donkey but they ain't even in a good amount in the world to justify their existance.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
I wouldn't say put donkeys on a Vendor but it would be interesting to have more horse spawns. Mongrel horse Is the next thing to a donkey but they ain't even in a good amount in the world to justify their existance.
Yea it's kinda a bad solution, but think about what it changes. I mean, a donk is a donk. You can ride at like 20 speed... get run down by a veela, but you can carry stax, thus people are creating more stax in the world. No one is helped by people mining one stack at a time, crushing it, then banking it, repeat. The drop off on mounts was pretty sharp when I quit, altho Bakti is pretty far from mounts imo, esp good mounts. You shouldn't have to put up 15g to get a shit tier mount and start bagging carcs or w/e.

YOU GET A MOUNT, YOU GET A MOUNT!

Reactions: Albanjo Dravae