Declaration of War. The Company declare war on KoTo

grendel

Jun 13, 2020
During this state of war, the Elhazrad Shop will cease all broker transactions, book imports, material imports and gear exports.
We can not have the enemy profit from our cheap and quality services in any way.
Friends of the Elhazrad Shop and the Company of Tindrem are welcome to contact us for private deals.

Edit:
The Shop is reopened to prevent profiteers from raping the Tindrem populace.​

Last edited:

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
I'm not here to poke bears, but I've always felt KoTo understood. Maybe they just didn't notice, but we had a little skirmi with Nameless due to them zerging da crib. Had to go on some weekslong small fry punishment around meduli. Nobody intervened. Now, seems to have cooled off.

Nameless (check)

Not an ally, not a threat! If it ain't like that, LESSE. YOU OBV KNOW WHERE I STAY.

KoTo tho, I give a salute to their vainglorious leader, Kuthara. I believe KoTo has taken good care of DULI and the economy is flowing. I won't let no names take that away from us! The people... the people.

I have never been on the other side of the sword in regards to Koto. The only thing that will change that is IF they end up being KARNI BROS. As of now, we watching.

NAMELESS see us in MEDULI. KoTo, have mercy on the misguided Company of Tindrem. wahaha. :)

grendel

Jun 13, 2020
KoTo, have mercy on the misguided Company of Tindrem. wahaha. :)
Hahaha. Yea it might seem insane for a solo to deck KotO and BotO, but I have zero tolerance for bullies that expect me to just bend over and take it. I'd rather fight them all. I checked my stockpiles and I have steel for circa 400 swords and mats for even more armors. So I can go on for a some time without farming. or trading. lol

Melhisedek

Dec 3, 2021
Tindrem
Hahaha. Yea it might seem insane for a solo to deck KotO and BotO, but I have zero tolerance for bullies that expect me to just bend over and take it. I'd rather fight them all. I checked my stockpiles and I have steel for circa 400 swords and mats for even more armors. So I can go on for a some time without farming. or trading. lol
Uncle, you forgot the main thing, always carry a jar of vaseline with you.:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: grendel

Melhisedek

Dec 3, 2021
Tindrem
and em Dasha's stream of thoughts went in the wrong direction. he immediately remembered about the cocks for some reason, which he mentioned recently

grendel

Jun 13, 2020
well done, uncle, you're a cool dude
I was patrolling the Meduli area and a steel clad koto started circling me, I hailed him, gave him some butter and said: butter me up before you rape me. He immediately left me alone. True story.

Reactions: Melhisedek

Melhisedek

Dec 3, 2021
Tindrem
I was patrolling the Meduli area and a steel clad koto started circling me, I hailed him, gave him some butter and said: butter me up before you rape me. He immediately left me alone. True story.
I hope in real life you don't approach the bus stop with such requests:ROFLMAO:

Jackdstripper

Jan 8, 2021
You cannot expect to go to Meduli and impose your own law simply because you feel like it. Koto has been there long before you arrived. you have to follow their rules of the controlling guild. Just like when you go to any town in Nave you have to follow the rules of whatever guild is in power. Thats called territory control.

Good luck with your war though. You aren't the only one at war with Koto, but you are rhe only lone warrior at war with Koto.

grendel

Jun 13, 2020
You cannot expect to go to Meduli and impose your own law simply because you feel like it. Koto has been there long before you arrived. you have to follow their rules of the controlling guild. Just like when you go to any town in Nave you have to follow the rules of whatever guild is in power. Thats called territory control.

Good luck with your war though. You aren't the only one at war with Koto, but you are rhe only lone warrior at war with Koto.
It is true that no one can expect to enforce their own law on other peoples territory. I never expected to.

When I embarked on my mission of justice, I informed the leader of KotO and asked his blessing. As expected he informed me that his soldiers would defend the Nameless villains.

The real casus belli is what happened later.
I met his soldiers outside Tindrem, engaged in a fight and I decided to help them. After the fight, and after they retreated from the remaining enemy, his soldiers turned on me.
I was told I was on their kill list.
Before I wardecked, I wrote letters asking for peace, but there was no response.
Then I declared war.

Bluntly put, the Meduli lords came to Tindrem and enforced their law.
I am a proud tindremene, I love peace and hate war. But faced with blatant aggression like this, I have no choice but to fight back.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Def surprised no one has answered the "U helped us then we kill u" part, tho. Standard thing, I mean... I'd fight along miscreants if it served my purpose - anime tooth - and after that, you at least give each other some space haha. If dudes are still wanting to fight OK, but you don't just jump someone after they help you. That's almost as bad as trade ganking. CAN I GET AN AMEN?