Dancing on AC rat wigs at Fabernum

Kaemik

Nov 28, 2020
I never said speed gap doesn't matter at all, but you do have a hard time grasping things so I'll repeat myself for you in this unrelated topic you decided to tag me in.

I said the 1.7% speed difference between a Khurite and Kallard is not a large enough difference to justify picking Khurite with Kallards being better than the Khurite in literally every other way, and by much more significant margins. And I stand by that. Apparently SV is balancing by number of players on a race though so I'm fine with Khurite fanboys gimping themselves if they can't math. Now stop obsessing over me. It's creepy.

Last edited:

Truthshower

Mar 4, 2021
I never said speed gap doesn't matter at all, but you do have a hard time grasping things so I'll repeat myself for you in this unrelated topic you decided to tag me in.

I said the 1.7% speed difference between a Khurite and Kallard is not a large enough difference to justify picking Khurite with Kallards being better than the Khurite in literally every other way, and by much more significant margins. And I stand by that. Apparently SV is balancing by number of players on a race though so I'm fine with Khurite fanboys gimping themselves if they can't math. Now stop obsessing over me. It's creepy.
i mean you say that but ive yet to see this in action

[AF]Tyrone

Dec 17, 2020
Why are MO guilds so bad. AC get your shit together and tell your noobs that their builds are unviable and force them to re-roll.

PS: Give every mage that got caught an ultimatum. Reroll to melee or get kicked.

mydadnvm

Jul 8, 2020
I thought AC controls Fab? I guess they have a lot of work to do lmao. Looks like they could barely secure a kill with their zerg of fab archers. At this point, I think GUTS is more likely to control Fab, if they end up choosing that they want to control it again.

Also for the speed gap, I do think the current movement mechanics are garbage, all the people Arcana "gained on" were like some shit oghmir build which is just some zerg friendly race to hit people hard with bows and smoke crack pipes on cooldown so they never die. I would like to see humans get more speed and alvarins also need to be able to gap even humans, otherwise what's the point of picking an elf. There was always a trade off, speed vs combat potential. Now, it's a no brainer to pick one of the bigger stronger builds because by the time the speed gap makes a difference, you would have already hit them enough times to kill the person you are chasing.

Putzin

Oct 14, 2020
Why are MO guilds so bad. AC get your shit together and tell your noobs that their builds are unviable and force them to re-roll.

PS: Give every mage that got caught an ultimatum. Reroll to melee or get kicked.

We have a lot of new people that come from many MMOs a lot are not used to the combat and we just use all these experiences as practice. it's really not that big of a deal when we die we have banks full of mats we barely try to get to replace trash gear lol

In fact when these archers get smashed in melee more and more they will realize their build doesnt work