Criminal flag timer

Angelo

May 28, 2020
https://t.me/pump_upp
t.me
Criminal flag 2 min? Thats joke. Make it 30 min. at least. If you make a criminal action you are bad guy. You cant become good guy again in 2 min. Or if you become criminal 5 times in 1 day in one town, you should be banned from that town for 24 hours or more.
Most annoying thing is when someone kill your horse in guarded town, then push you in to the water to drown because you cant move because you looted stuff from your dead horse. And he can do it again in 2 min. because he is now good guy again.

Last edited:

Rorry

May 30, 2020
Kansas
Criminal flag 2 min? Thats joke. Make it 30 min. at least. If you make a criminal action you are bad guy. You cant become good guy again in 2 min. Or if you become criminal 5 times in 1 day in one town, you should be banned from that town for 24 hours or more.
Most annoying thing is when someone kill your horse in guarded town, then push you in to the water to drown because you cant move because you looted stuff from your dead horse. And he can do it again in 2 min. because he is now good guy again.
I appreciate the sentiment, but there are too many ways to accidentally or innocently go criminal. (Such as, healing a guild mate who is fighting outside of town, or getting blue blocked while dueling by a guard or griefer.)

Reactions: Biaxil

Tzone

May 16, 2021
Being gray doesn't mean you area criminal. It just means you had to attack first, or got blue blocked. Plenty of times people were being attacked by a player but the attacker was missing their shots, while you as the defender got yours in first.

Reactions: Rorry

Jackdstripper

Jan 8, 2021
r
Being gray doesn't mean you area criminal. It just means you had to attack first, or got blue blocked. Plenty of times people were being attacked by a player but the attacker was missing their shots, while you as the defender got yours in first.

They arent missing, they do it on purpose to turn you grey. Its an old trick. Pretend to swing and miss at the last second. Only new players fall for it. When in town always block first, until you are sure you assailant is grey.

as far as the timer goes, its fine. You learn to manage it. Pushing will eventually be fixed where you go gray if you push more than 5 times in a short period( like in mo1).

Chef

Sep 17, 2021
I appreciate the sentiment, but there are too many ways to accidentally or innocently go criminal. (Such as, healing a guild mate who is fighting outside of town, or getting blue blocked while dueling by a guard or griefer.)
There is a setting in game that prevents you from unintentionally going criminal. Use it.

Reactions: Angelo

Najwalaylah

May 28, 2020
37.76655478735988, -122.48572468757628
Two minutes isn't really long enough.
Unless you're sayting that the average person who becomes criminally flagged does so innocently or by accident, then the average flagged criminal did something nefariuous & intentional to get that way.

We should want SV to gear the flag and its 'consequences', as well as its duration, to the average, rather than the exceptional.

Tzone

May 16, 2021
r

They arent missing, they do it on purpose to turn you grey. Its an old trick. Pretend to swing and miss at the last second. Only new players fall for it. When in town always block first, until you are sure you assailant is grey.

as far as the timer goes, its fine. You learn to manage it. Pushing will eventually be fixed where you go gray if you push more than 5 times in a short period( like in mo1).
Most of the time they keep missing up untill they die.

Rorry

May 30, 2020
Kansas
There is a setting in game that prevents you from unintentionally going criminal. Use it.
Learn to read. Neither of the examples I gave are activities that can be engaged in with the newbie hand hold anti criminal activity setting on.
Two minutes isn't really long enough.
Unless you're sayting that the average person who becomes criminally flagged does so innocently or by accident, then the average flagged criminal did something nefariuous & intentional to get that way.

We should want SV to gear the flag and its 'consequences', as well as its duration, to the average, rather than the exceptional.
I don't care what the average is, waiting outside of town for 30 minutes because I got blue blocked while dueling would be horrible.

Tzone

May 16, 2021
Make outside of town lawless, problem solved. No one is gonna not kill you over rep or MC if they wanted to kill you.

Reactions: Biaxil

Chef

Sep 17, 2021
Learn to read. Neither of the examples I gave are activities that can be engaged in with the newbie hand hold anti criminal activity setting on.
Blueblocking is one of the quintessential reasons why this setting exists now.

Jatix

Sep 30, 2020
They need to add a macro to toggle BB mode like in MO1. BB mode helps but you cant have it off 24/7 things happen where you dont have time to go toggle it.

Also 30 min crim timer punishes players for trying to punish the griefers and criminals who went blue and need to get them back.

Reactions: Tzone

Chef

Sep 17, 2021
They need to add a macro to toggle BB mode like in MO1. BB mode helps but you cant have it off 24/7 things happen where you dont have time to go toggle it.

Also 30 min crim timer punishes players for trying to punish the griefers and criminals who went blue and need to get them back.
If they went blue don't mess with them then? If you went criminal trying to grief the griefers you are no better than they are.