Crevices

Phen

May 29, 2020
Earth
It also gives places for footies to fight a mounted person. Though I can say that look like crap... They should fix them up some and not make them look like a map flaw...

Turbizzler

May 28, 2020
Fabernum
They need to turn these crevices into mountain paths/trails or little canyons. Currently 90% of mountains in this game feel like Mt Everest. You're basically forced to take the long ways around. Map looks pretty, but there's some level design issues in a lot of areas.

Amadman

May 28, 2020
A padded room.
They need to turn these crevices into mountain paths/trails or little canyons. Currently 90% of mountains in this game feel like Mt Everest. You're basically forced to take the long ways around. Map looks pretty, but there's some level design issues in a lot of areas.

Agreed. I actually got stuck in one recently and had to suicide. That was actually the last straw that lead to me posting this feedback.

Aside from that I dont know how much time I have wasted just to find myself at the dead end of a crevice or at the edge of one I can not cross.

I usually find my way eventually but there is a lot of wasted time backtracking in between.

It seems to be unnecessarily frustrating honestly. There is already a huge map so there is no need to make it overly complicated to move through it.