cow elf after batch.....

wwkiller

Mar 30, 2021
nederland
so ya its kinda funny that their is a big dedication towards the one char policy. and big talk about how you have this one char in game thats you and you can make a name for yourself.

but proceed to bug out the tattoo system buy adding new tattoos, without having a barber fuction in game, so no way to use or fix them without reroling, making me look like a cow in the proces with the message that its gone be fixed next batch......

if your gone want the one char system with no rerolls then this kind of stuff is a no go. and should be fixet as soon as posible with a hot fix and with a form of compensation. (if the game was released, and people where paying every 30 days for play time, sinds its beta/pre-release this kind of thing can happen and no compensation is needed)

if there is a real and effective way to reroll, or you can have multiple chars, the impact is way less heavy. sinds you can fix it at minimal loss if you find your chars appearance important.

i for one value the appearance of my charcater and really love building good looking chars ( i consider my self a char builder ). that also means i am not in favor for a hard one char policy. so for me this kind of stuff is really frustrating.

so i would recomend to consider this when moving forward. as a hard one char policy has consequences.

Reactions: Tzone

Piet

May 28, 2020
so ya its kinda funny that their is a big dedication towards the one char policy. and big talk about how you have this one char in game thats you and you can make a name for yourself.

but proceed to bug out the tattoo system buy adding new tattoos, without having a barber fuction in game, so no way to use or fix them without reroling, making me look like a cow in the proces with the message that its gone be fixed next batch......

if your gone want the one char system with no rerolls then this kind of stuff is a no go. and should be fixet as soon as posible with a hot fix and with a form of compensation. (if the game was released, and people where paying every 30 days for play time, sinds its beta/pre-release this kind of thing can happen and no compensation is needed)

if there is a real and effective way to reroll, or you can have multiple chars, the impact is way less heavy. sinds you can fix it at minimal loss if you find your chars appearance important.

i for one value the appearance of my charcater and really love building good looking chars ( i consider my self a char builder ). that also means i am not in favor for a hard one char policy. so for me this kind of stuff is really frustrating.

so i would recomend to consider this when moving forward. as a hard one char policy has consequences.
It's beta. Your character get's deleted in less than 2 months.

wwkiller

Mar 30, 2021
nederland
that i know. watts your point ?

this is indeed beta zo it can happen and in may happen. im still pissed about it but i new this kind of thing could happen when i started playing the beta.
and i accept those risks.

but feedback is also part of a beta. and this kind of thing should not happen on release, sinds people wil get angry about it.

Rorry

May 30, 2020
Kansas
Ugly is the correct word. Not sure why they think anyone would ever choose that tatoo, other than perhaps to troll.

Reactions: Najwalaylah

wwkiller

Mar 30, 2021
nederland
not to bash the artist that made the tattoos of the alvarin, but we went a little backwards with them i think, i found the old ones to look a lot better.

wwkiller

Mar 30, 2021
nederland
but the heugar ones dam !!! they look freaking assome ! i can make a slayer out of warhammer with that new beard and hearcut XD and those golden tattoos look amazing !

Tzone

May 16, 2021
With the one house per char policy I am starting to think the one char per account policy is a cash grab.

I have multiple accounts so I will have multiple house. It doesnt hurt me further but hurts everyone else who is trying to play the game the proper way is at a severe disadvantage.

Houses should be exponential cost your additional house should have very high upkeep.

ArcaneConsular

Oct 27, 2021
A lot of updates scramble stuff, idk why they didn't use like some sort of UUID system for this stuff. Instead, it's like everything is tied to an index so if the list changes it changes everything in the list. Seems kind of poor design but whatever

wwkiller

Mar 30, 2021
nederland
wel the one char policy is a nice idee, but its so easy to set up a second account, and very hard to counter. sinds wel those players do pay for that second account, so baning them would is not a option. multiple people in same house hold, would make it very hard to even identify.

and a lot of vetran players that i know are going to have a second account. so that makes the one char policy more of a annoyance then a benefit overall.

wwkiller

Mar 30, 2021
nederland
giving multipe char slots, but making it so all chars per account have the same name/familie name . is a better option i think

Reactions: Rorry