CONFLUX, THE ADVENT OF THE QUEUE GOD

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli
QUEUE GOD.jpg

The advent of an era promises happiness and prosperity.
But then...a new deity has appeared in Myrland.

Her name is
QUEUE god.

Who is really
QUEUE god? we really don't know.
Some sages say that he is a wayward son of the god Soldeus, a mischievous rogue who enjoys tormenting the people of Myrland.

A playful, mischievous and malicious god, who however does not appear to be a malevolent entity.
However, no god seems to be able to bring this new deity to heel.

The god Queue has appeared in the midst of the events of the conflux, just as the gods are transferring the souls of the inhabitants of Myrland.
For some reason unknown to the sages, he doesn't seem interested in everyone reaching Myrland. Only a chosen few enter Myrland to take possession of their new bodies, in the new lands that the gods have created for their creations!

Preliminary study has shown that the
god Queue has no special preference for any Myrlandiand and screens his arrival out of sheer whim and fun, tormenting some and rewarding others, for no apparent reason.

when will this end? we do not know.

Deep in Myrland, the Ohgmir pray to the god Soldeus to punish his mischievous son and regain control of the situation.

Last edited:

Serverus

May 28, 2020
Moh’ki
We need the Emperor Henrik to find a solution. How long dost thy Queue reign? 7 days and 7 nights has thine soul lingered and suffered in the endless void of the Queue. Damn this persecution! I want life! 😫

Reactions: Ibarruri

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli
Queue blessed me for 5 days, but she taketh away my billions.

you must meditate, analyze your actions and repent of your mortal sins.
Queue god observes and knows our soul. Pray and repent and may god bless you again.

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli
We need the Emperor Henrik to find a solution. How long dost thy Queue reign? 7 days and 7 nights has thine soul lingered and suffered in the endless void of the Queue. Damn this persecution! I want life! 😫

I believe that Emperor Henry lacks authority over religious matters, therefore he does not have adequate power to satisfy the wrath of the god Queue. do we have any high priest in the empire? We need a high priest, or some kind of religious authority to perform a ritual.
I propose that the Myrland guilds that Queue god has allowed to enter our world sacrifice 1000 pigs and 500 campodons in Queue's honor, so that they may be able to contain his wrath.

• Haha
Reactions: Serverus

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli
There are no God's of this world.

The gods are always present, my friend, even when you don't believe in them. Myrland is a battlefield between different gods, where light and darkness fight in an eternal struggle. They inspire our best deeds and also our worst crimes.

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli
I always thought of Mortal Online as a bit of a divine blind spot, ya know? That scratchy spot on God's back that can't quite be reached and is better shrugged off.

Perhaps it is a land where cruel and mischievous gods play with our destinies?

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli
Not one of Soldeus's little helpers. More like a Demon. Maybe Malturn in disguise; "mal" for 'evil' and "turn" as in 'you don't get your TURN!'

I think it's time for the church of Soldeus to intervene to get our mighty god to bring this mischievous satyr to heel. Queue must surrender to the power of the god Soldeus and submit to his infinite authority.
At this time many texts on the liturgy and history of the church of Soldeus have been lost. Is there any chance that some new prophet will arise to guide his believers?

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli
Yes. If there were such a thing, you'd see the works of them. But yet you do not.

Where is your proof that they exist..?

No test. They cannot be seen by mortals, it is evident. But I have my faith. My faith is the greatest proof of the existence of gods.
His works are everywhere. My own life is proof of its existence.

who but the gods brought us to Myrland? Who but the gods created our world? Who but the gods decided on the fate, rise and fall of kingdoms, guilds and empires? I can feel the hand of the gods in all of this.

On the other hand, my faith in soldeus is strong and solid.