Combat Timers

Euriloco

Sep 6, 2021
Hello all,

Unsure if someone already mentioned this but i feel that we need combat timers in game. This would stop players who attack/grief or are just trying to escape from a battle by logging off in a red/blue town or building. So currently you are given 10 seconds before you can log off, when in a safe zone, regardless if you has been fighting or not.

This combat timer would be almost like a debuff where, you are not allowed to log off for 2-3 minutes from the last time you dealt some damage OR been given some damage by someone. This means you will remain in game if you disconnect or close the client, until the timer runs out, once this timer is off then you logoff.

Najwalaylah

May 28, 2020
37.76655478735988, -122.48572468757628
This means you will remain in game if you disconnect or close the client, until the timer runs out, once this timer is off then you logoff.
So if you disconnect, and enough people line up to hit you for low damage every 2-3 minutes, they can keep you logged in?

It's a good idea, despite all the consequences I'm sure someone would discover for it.

Reactions: Tuhtram

Euriloco

Sep 6, 2021
So if you disconnect, and enough people line up to hit you for low damage every 2-3 minutes, they can keep you logged in?

It's a good idea, despite all the consequences I'm sure someone would discover for it.

Well, sure people can troll you like so, not sure what would they be gain. the idea is you don't log out while you have this timer and you wait for it.