Combat Guide Mortal Online 2 for new players

Ask

Jun 10, 2020
The video was very good, you relayed the information very well, clearly and concise. The only thing I would of changed personally would be to add a segment going over the different options a player has to control block and attack. Such as (Drag then Click) (Click then Drag) (Keyboard) (Alt attack).

However the could work well as a second video :)

Reactions: Speznat

Speznat

May 28, 2020
Tindrem
wolfszeit.online
The video was very good, you relayed the information very well, clearly and concise. The only thing I would of changed personally would be to add a segment going over the different options a player has to control block and attack. Such as (Drag then Click) (Click then Drag) (Keyboard) (Alt attack).

However the could work well as a second video :)
nice idea, :)
yeah i will make an extra video, shit i totally forgot that you can change the settings :(

Reactions: Ask

MaDeuce

May 28, 2020
I really enjoyed watching this. Lots of information provided great job! Keep in mind that this game looks so good, its not even near a complete product of MO2 yet as its still optimizing and updating almost daily.

Ask

Jun 10, 2020
nice idea, :)
yeah i will make an extra video, shit i totally forgot that you can change the settings :(

Like I said it could warrant it's own video to fully explain the different choices available. Good news is everything else was perfect. Which is a more desirable outcome than having all the information and relaying it poorly.

Rorry

May 30, 2020
Kansas
Thanks! If you make a series a suggestion is to make one on how to heal up after a fight. I see many new players commit suicide after a fight because they don't know how to heal up.

Speznat

May 28, 2020
Tindrem
wolfszeit.online
Thanks! If you make a series a suggestion is to make one on how to heal up after a fight. I see many new players commit suicide after a fight because they don't know how to heal up.
grea tidea, i never thought of that new player strugle to heal but yeha it makes sense because how they should know xD.
i will make a video about that. :) thx man

Kaemik

Nov 28, 2020
I would recommend going over that you can thrust by going down as well as the alt key. Also worth noting that overhead strike has a key as well. I rebound it so q is thrust, e is overhead but I still think it's good to know all the directional attacks.

Speznat

May 28, 2020
Tindrem
wolfszeit.online
I would recommend going over that you can thrust by going down as well as the alt key. Also worth noting that overhead strike has a key as well. I rebound it so q is thrust, e is overhead but I still think it's good to know all the directional attacks.
yeah nice to hear your feedback i will make video about directional attakcs and settings of attacks.
thx