Clan Druegan is Recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zar Druegan

May 6, 2023
Greetings, mighty warriors of Mortal Online 2,

I am Zarr Druegan, the proud leader of Clan Druegan. We may be small in number, but our strength and determination are unparalleled. By my side is Ghallard Druegan, my trusted right-hand man, a fierce warrior who has proven his loyalty and valor time and time again.

Together, we are forging a path of glory and conquest, building a legacy that will be remembered throughout the ages. But we cannot achieve this greatness alone – we need you, brave warriors, to join us in our quest.

We focus on a combination of empire-building, PvP, and ARPK (anti-random player killing) to protect our interests and uphold our honor. We strike fear into our enemies while building a formidable empire that demands respect.

In Clan Druegan, you will find a tight-knit family of valiant fighters bound by the values of Honor, Power, and Might. Our strength lies not only in our battle prowess but also in the unbreakable bonds we forge with one another. We stand as one, undeterred by the challenges that lie ahead, and we will carve our names in the halls of history.

As our ranks grow, so too will our power, and together, we will claim our rightful place as one of the greatest guilds in Mortal Online 2. We will raise a mighty stronghold that will become a symbol of our strength and determination, a fortress that will strike fear in the hearts of our enemies.

Are you ready to join our ranks and embrace the path of the warrior? Are you willing to stand tall and proud, fighting by our side in the name of Clan Druegan? If so, we welcome you with open arms, for together, we shall conquer all that stands in our way.

For Clan Druegan! For Honor! For Glory!

Zarr Druegan

Reactions: Warlocke
Status
Not open for further replies.