chat, drowning and other jokes

Relevart

Aug 11, 2022
Hi All and forgive me the very noob questions :)

1) chat = i want to pose questions on "help" section, but I'm able just to read, when i try to post something, the chat is always on "local" and I don't understand how to switch to "help"

2) wanting to experience the thrill of a nice dip in a Haven pond, I went to the bottom like a stone ... maybe because of the armor? can you swim in MOL2? I guess my loot is at the bottom of the lake ...

3) how do you leave haven?

thank you so much
Rele

Reactions: Nefnate

Najwalaylah

May 28, 2020
37.76655478735988, -122.48572468757628
1) chat = i want to pose questions on "help" section, but I'm able just to read, when i try to post something, the chat is always on "local" and I don't understand how to switch to "help"
¿Have you tried this:?:
Code:
/help Tap, tap, is this thing on? <Your question here>

....And the "Tap, tap... " part is optional. Just try using /help at the beginning to send the input to Help Chat, if you're not doing so already.

Najwalaylah

May 28, 2020
37.76655478735988, -122.48572468757628
2) wanting to experience the thrill of a nice dip in a Haven pond, I went to the bottom like a stone ... maybe because of the armor? can you swim in MOL2? I guess my loot is at the bottom of the lake ..
You can swim naked in MO2, always. You can sometimes swim while wearing or carrying something, but there's a weight limit Someone else may explain what the limit is.

Nefnate

Jun 23, 2021
My Mind
Hi All and forgive me the very noob questions :)

2) wanting to experience the thrill of a nice dip in a Haven pond, I went to the bottom like a stone ... maybe because of the armor? can you swim in MOL2? I guess my loot is at the bottom of the lake ...

3) how do you leave haven?

thank you so much
Rele
As @Najwalaylah stated in a bit of an elusive way, you write /help in the chat box to use help chat, and /s or /local to go back to local chat.

For swimming, invest in the skills Survival -> Swimming -> Crawling, Diving, and if you like it but want to swim with more weight, invest in Endurance -> Resistance Swimming.

You can swim without these skills but it is very difficult and you cannot have much weight. If you have armor on and things in your inventory, avoid water unless you have the aforementioned skills.

To leave Haven, you need to find a fishing village to the south.

Reactions: Najwalaylah