Charisma of a Bard's Song

MaDeuce

May 28, 2020
"Creation, once again.. This time Reality comes to view the inner Acquiescence of ones self.. The PuLSe.. The PuLSe... Beating in my heart the Confluxs of spirit.. Existence.. Breath and Feeling... We are born from spirit into the world once again.. This time Mortal." -MaDeuce

Reactions: Ibarruri and Rorry

MaDeuce

May 28, 2020
Parchment is all the recipe needs with dye for ink.. Creativity! This is a tale of true wayfaring.. To live the life amongst Mortals. It's narrative by thought and progress. The arrow and sword.. to be blunt, are weaker than the pin. 😻

Reactions: Ibarruri

MaDeuce

May 28, 2020
"What was lost, is now knowledge gained.. But is it to late? Questions... Questions. Faith.. what is faith? Am I lucky to be alive from what I have witnessed through this rebirth?? Have we learnt this time around our mistakes, so that history doesn't keep repeating and we can once again advance as a Mortal Species? Only time will tell.. Time.. What is time? As this fog clears and my gaze pierce through the haze. Time is irrelevant to the light in spirit. Light.. Keep following the light as it leads you out of the ashes and into existence." -MaDeuce

Last edited:

MaDeuce

May 28, 2020
"I find myself this time guided by the gods towards the light.. One memory has been granted to me.. My closest friendships I reflect on.. its not much more than a novelty thought unless it is blessed in the light and given energy to bare fruit. My friend(s) let me show you that the promise is, light always sparks and brings energy. Blessed are those who follow towards the light.. Forever damned are those blind and unable to see... For soon they extinguish from existence.. Unlike those protected to see, move progressively forward and on." -MaDeuce

Last edited:

MaDeuce

May 28, 2020
"Breath.. I feel the air expand my new lungs as they regenerate in the twist of pain and agony. Life.. What does this mean? From nothing to existence, alive! Its so painfully beautiful, it is a reverse birth into the world.. So painful as my bone structure, marrow and muscles with ligaments twitch to form. Blood rushing back trough my veins and drown my vision drawing my perspective red.. Sight! I can see! Gazing at the pain in anguish I see my arms before me stripped of flesh.. Stripped.. Not stripped but reforming tissue with such pain.. So intense and unbearable.. A figure.. Before me, a figure chanting as my vision clears.. What the fuck do you want Priestess? I ask with a slight gurgle, my words feel to fall to the floor as they form. She stops chanting and directs her attention to answer my question.. Welcome back Companion is all she says with a indigenous smile. We have been awaiting your arrival." -MaDeuce

Last edited:

MaDeuce

May 28, 2020
A look into the mirror.. How long has it been since viewing what I see now before me.. Two Hundred years? The memories of my old self before the Conflux is a distant shade. The companions I once had are now all gone.. As dust lays to rest beneath the heal of my feet, I walk away from my reflection towards the gear I acquired from newly adventuring. My recent trials have been the clearing of highwaymen surrounding these ruined shamble. I'm still here at the ruins that my spirit spawned back into existence that fateful day by the priestess.. Today is different for me though as I plan to set off wayfaring, leaving and only return to refine my discoveries. I hope to gain more knowledge of why I'm here once I complete this mortal quest of mine brought to me by the Conflux. The conflux.. Why have you stripped me of my eternal peace to once again roam the realms of existence? You beat like a Tyco Drum in my heart, pulsing the spirit and directing my sight. The calling.. I hear your voice. Her voice calling me ever so distantly as I dawn my gear and set to stepping away towards my intended destination.

Last edited:

MaDeuce

May 28, 2020
This world that the priestess brought me back to mortal form, isn't as familiar as when I left those 200 years ago. From nothing to existence this dimensional plain is beyond the pixels of what normal minds can process. Persistently ever changing it has been since the conflux and that time I left the ruins. Even the heavens above seem to have been recreated by the gods, forming ambient energy from the universe changing the day and night sky. While Heading south west, more or less a few days in travel I stumbled upon a local group of Spring Bok herded by this giant of an Alpha Male Bok. By the looks of his herd, this Alpha has appeared to have championed quite a few bouts. Not aware of any present danger, the animals continued at a grazing pace. Ever so cautiously eating Malus Fruit.. As I took aim and drew my bow for my next few meals. That evening, meat sizzled on my fire and I gave plenty thanks for the blessings given to me.

Last edited:

MaDeuce

May 28, 2020
Praise be the eternal spirit that lives internally.. The heavens opened up disclosing habitable locations in livable temperatures. So the spirit journeys once again, guiding me this time to a jungle location. Each rebirth is a new day to progress. (to be continued)...

MaDeuce

May 28, 2020
It could be argued, that forming at a distance, clouded in mass population… A plague like swarm of lotus closes the day into night… To have such deep rooted feelings without mycelium to heal or give nutrients to. It is the reason I have traveled many nights and many moons. Returning from the jungle however to see you succumb to the simple life. Like the wolves priestess, I’d rather lick my wounds.. Than watch the world go by with out you.. A rebirth with connection and many celebrations in genuine enlightenment of Serenity.

Reactions: grendel and Neftan