Change mercy mode to mo1's / remove mob mercy altogether

Jatix

Sep 30, 2020
MO2 mercy mode doesnt make a lot of sense and is usually just annoying. When you hit a mob or person whos 20 hp for a 50, they should just die. They shouldn't just go mercy.

Mobs going mercy is especially annoying.

Players going mercy 100% of the time is annoying but I get the point. Every other game does it so why shouldn't mo. Except that we arent playing a team battle royale with reviving.

We need MO1 mercy mode back. Going mercy because your 5 hp is totally fine. If needing to mercy a mob was part of taming, that would be fine. But going mercy 100% of the time just doesnt play well.

Anabolic Man

Sep 7, 2020
I kinda like the mercy mode, because it allow you to finish the enemy. It is good for dueling and you have some time left to turn arround to see who have killed you, but that´s just my opinion. Hope they make improvemnts on the gore system. I would like to see
different animations for the merymode. Once a standing Mercymode and sometimes the opponent should squirm and groan on the ground.

Last edited:

Jatix

Sep 30, 2020
I kinda like the mercy mode, because it allow you to finish the enemy. It is good for dueling and you have some time left to turn arround to see who have killed you, but that´s just my opinion. Hope they make improvemnts on the gore system. I would like to see
different animations for the merymode. Once a standing Mercymode and sometimes the opponent should squirm and groan on the ground.
Haha squirming and groaning would be extremely mortal. For players dueling and stuff, the system at least has some benefits.

Mobs going mercy mode on the other hand. Totally needs to get changed.

G McB

Sep 17, 2021
People should go old style mercy mode on their knees it was the best.

Creatures going mercy mode is really irritating all the time when farming especially with mage I find.

Reactions: Rorry

Jatix

Sep 30, 2020
Yes; yes, it would be. But if some prefer to die with more dignity, the game animations probably shouldn't try to make fluffy roleplay decisions to the contrary for them.
They can add mercy emotes you can do when in mercy mode. Then I can choose to give my enemy bonus enjoyment if they were worthy.

Banespike

Apr 14, 2021
What I don’t like is: if you get healed or heal someone in mercy mode he’s always 1 hit, no matter how hard he get hit again. Even if you fully heal him he’s 1 shot by everything. Or am I wrong? ^^

Reactions: Jatix and Rorry

Komodor

Jul 11, 2020
I agree. Mercy mode should trigger only at 1-2% HP if you or enemy/npc luckily survive final blow.

Reactions: Jatix
D

Deleted member 44

Mercy mode is pointless. You can't even heal an ally in mercy as any damage will just kill them even if they are full HP in mercy mode.

Reactions: Jatix