Care bear titles

oykd

Nov 26, 2020
Where is butcher\wood chop\minig\extractions\engeneering\refining Titles? Its not fair guys.
Someone wanna show how they kill 100 people, someone how they mining 1kk stacks.
Lets add it!
in upcoming patch in 5 years :D

• Haha
Reactions: Reimar

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
The problem with titles is they would be like... THE MINER... THE CHOPPER. EXPERT MINER. SV needs to add flavor titles. I was thinking of cash shoppe shit, what about custo titles. 5 bux! But their titles are dogshit. I wanna see the whole leaderboard like before! I want kill titles, too, and kill list. I wanna see who is doing what.

Amadman

May 28, 2020
A padded room.
Agreed.

Such activities got neglected in the stats board at first as well. if I remember correctly.

The sator title came into the game after I stopped my five weeks jungle tour with hundreds of killed sators. Bad luck.

Right!

Hopefully if we have stats again they get them in earlier this time.

Or at least start keeping the data earlier. If they are not already.

It was like a kick in the balls to get such a thing after players had already been doing it for years with no credit given.

Reactions: Najwalaylah

TheHeretic

Jun 1, 2020
MK\Bakti\JC
And wthat about Timing\Dominate\Necro stuff.
Right now, 90% of Titles is like a "Press W". How i think, Titles is something special. Yes, simple need to be, but Titles is something wwhat you can use like an addavantage, not like a simple.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
The sator title came into the game after I stopped my five weeks jungle tour with hundreds of killed sators. Bad luck.

Jungle Hunter is a bland title, anyway. I've killed hundreds before, hundreds after. It's just lulsy clade and zone out. Jungle Hunter is like an almost title. They need more flavor and fewer 'describes accurately what you were doing.' That's why 'stalker' and such get on, or the head hunter, w/e.

Tzone

May 16, 2021
Where is butcher\wood chop\minig\extractions\engeneering\refining Titles? Its not fair guys.
Someone wanna show how they kill 100 people, someone how they mining 1kk stacks.
Lets add it!
you should honestly get buffs if you craft 10000 steel weapons along with the title. You get master weapon crafter title for making bone tissue junk.

Extract 10000 stacks of ore get like 1% extra yield of the ore you extracted or something along with a title. Same for cuting trees ect...

Reactions: Hodo