Can someone explain why Tf Mounts were buffed today?

PoisonArrows

Aug 7, 2020
Mounts Buffs and Rep Gain Nerfed. Just what the game needed said no one ever. I am really at a loss for words, wondering how the Devs could be so clueless. Everyone and their Grandmother is on a Mount, and suddenly they Buff mounts? If you play Thursar you basically Live at Risar Camps, Why are they making Rep even more of a pain in the ass by nerfing Parcel Rep?? I Can't even....Huge Edit: Terror Birds can't catch mounts either. GG another useless combat pet for Roleplayers. The hope of tame builds died in that moment. Huge missed opportunity by SV once again. So much for making Mo2 better then Mo1. They effectively learned nothing.

Last edited:

PoisonArrows

Aug 7, 2020
What's changed about the mounts did they add a stats like MO1 had.
+200 More Stamina for mounteds. And there is literally nothing a Foot Fighter can do, You can't dismount them unless you get close enough with a Hammer or a Axe. It's so broken.

Tzone

May 16, 2021
Mounted are also much faster along with more stam. Im happy the steppe horse is closer to desert but now with the speed mounted can hit for half my health through steel armor.

Just shows that who ever is balancing the game doesnt play in the least bit.

PoisonArrows

Aug 7, 2020
Mounted are also much faster along with more stam. Im happy the steppe horse is closer to desert but now with the speed mounted can hit for half my health through steel armor.

Wow lol I didn't notice they are moving faster xD but holy shit lol that is a direct buff to Lances now too lmao.

PoisonArrows

Aug 7, 2020

ETA on Heavy Dismount Crossbow? Seriously this is what the game needs. I want them to give us this already.

Turbizzler

May 28, 2020
Fabernum
I am not one bit surprised, this was something that progressively got worse over a long time in MO1 and maximized when breeding was added. It sort of makes sense that they want to cut travel times, and to do this they need to adjust mount speed.

An easier solution would of been to not make the map as large as it is, the size is a little too ambitious and just comes with it's own issues, especially when it comes to balancing certain things like movement speed for both foot and mounted.

MolagAmur

Jul 15, 2020

Its Herius, and he was in control of balance in MO1. So what can we expect?

Reactions: Bicorps

Najwalaylah

May 28, 2020
37.76655478735988, -122.48572468757628
ETA on Heavy Dismount Crossbow? Seriously this is what the game needs. I want them to give us this already.
3.png
5-1.png

Heavy Crossbow is not specifically on the Roadmap or the slate of things to be Unlocked on Release, and that most likely means
They have ETAs on things that are within the next 3 or so months, everything else is on the wishlist to be prioritized later. None of the stuff you mentioned is a priority atm.
... as Darkthus says, not in the next three or so months.

• Sad
Reactions: PoisonArrows

Piet

May 28, 2020
As soon as dismount mechanics are full implemented like animation on dismount then it will help a ton but I agree mounted suck.

Najwalaylah

May 28, 2020
37.76655478735988, -122.48572468757628
A developer responds for once and it's to deny himself of blame.

Brilliant communication.
Especially since he's telling the truth and then...
Welp...you got me lol. Just don't let Henrik go clicking random buttons again.

Thats who we blame now right? Henrik? Yes.
There's a retraction, and harmony along with proper responsibility is restored.

I'm just calling it out as I see it.

tumor

Apr 22, 2021
If you have full equidae now you will shred horses easymode. Im nuking horses with a shortbow.

Apr 11, 2021
Gaul'kor
Especially since he's telling the truth and then...

There's a retraction, and harmony along with proper responsibility is restored.

I'm just calling it out as I see it.

I'm going to click your profile and press Ignore now as I'm not interested in you quoting me along with the extremely out of touch roleplay of someone who thinks they need to comment on everything anyone ever says.

But just to clarify, that was the point. It's just funny. Wish the developers would interact on the forums more.

Rorry

May 30, 2020
Kansas
Fourth speed, or whatever you want to call it, seems to have been reduced for desert horses. I don't have an MC anymore, so cannot test for myself, Is third speed damage higher and fourth less than before? Or how is that working?

PoisonArrows

Aug 7, 2020
If you have full equidae now you will shred horses easymode. Im nuking horses with a shortbow.
And if the opponent has a brain they just run away once they are half hp an heal with their shit tribrid build. It's not possible to fight mounteds unless you have mounted primaries yourself or are mounted mage... Otherwise you simply cannot kill them.