build guide?

risarshop

Mar 25, 2021
yello people. is there any updated and good build guide you would like to share?
I'm going to make a mistake. It's done, i want to subscribe and start play again (i know i know..you dont give a shit). but, here i have a big but, i never played mo2. last time i played mo1 was like 3/4 years ago. I have no fkin idea of what changed, what's viable and what's not anymore. had a classical thursar khurite khurite 180cm as a main fighter + a huge dude for MC only.

would love to try a fighter (maybe paladin) who can resist magic speells and can use some spell while wearing heavy armor. could be also a psy fighter.
Or a good heavy hitting foot fighter that can be used for MC aswell, once it will become viable again (hopefully). is thursar khu sidonian still a thing?
please help. if you do i swear i will be a good member of the community and will not kill blues.

ThirdeyePULSE

Feb 12, 2022
yello people. is there any updated and good build guide you would like to share?
I'm going to make a mistake. It's done, i want to subscribe and start play again (i know i know..you dont give a shit). but, here i have a big but, i never played mo2. last time i played mo1 was like 3/4 years ago. I have no fkin idea of what changed, what's viable and what's not anymore. had a classical thursar khurite khurite 180cm as a main fighter + a huge dude for MC only.

would love to try a fighter (maybe paladin) who can resist magic speells and can use some spell while wearing heavy armor. could be also a psy fighter.
Or a good heavy hitting foot fighter that can be used for MC aswell, once it will become viable again (hopefully). is thursar khu sidonian still a thing?
please help. if you do i swear i will be a good member of the community and will not kill blues.
Only have found one legit paladin guide in Bear new player guide.
Other so called paladin doesn't wear heavy armor.
If you find one, lmk. I'm a glutton for feeling like I messed my whole build up from character creation and always wondering if I'm just wasting my time. This game will either kill my alt making craze or drive me insane.