Buff Vadda Mining Extraction Tools

Jatix

Sep 30, 2020
Maybe I'm missing something, but Vadda extraction just sucks. Its like a huge design flaw. No town should be this bad at extraction. All it has is a grinder, and 3 kilns. Why are there 3 kilns, the thing is just a bad furnace, or a really garbage furnace, depending on what your extracting. Theres tons of granum, but literally no intelligent way to extract it. If nothing else, it at least needs a crusher. Or add portable extraction benches like in MO1. But the town just feels like a design flaw, I dont understand why it just has a bunch of useless extraction tools.

Last edited:

JimLit

Nov 20, 2020
Vadda is probably the closest to all of the vital minerals for steel so it makes sense balance wise that it has worse extraction options. if it had better options there would be literally no reason to use the other towns at all.

• Haha
Reactions: MolagAmur

Jatix

Sep 30, 2020
Vadda is probably the closest to all of the vital minerals for steel so it makes sense balance wise that it has worse extraction options. if it had better options there would be literally no reason to use the other towns at all.
Theres no calx / sab that are close enough to want to mine them and ride it to town. And theres no good extraction stuff to actually get anything from those (or the granum). Its easily one of the worst mining towns currently. And giving it basic essential extraction stuff like a crusher wont all of a sudden make it op. It would just make it viable. so I still think it really deserves at a minimum a crusher, and furnace wouldnt be op either.

JimLit

Nov 20, 2020
Theres no calx / sab that are close enough to want to mine them and ride it to town. And theres no good extraction stuff to actually get anything from those (or the granum). Its easily one of the worst mining towns currently. And giving it basic essential extraction stuff like a crusher wont all of a sudden make it op. It would just make it viable. so I still think it really deserves at a minimum a crusher, and furnace wouldnt be op either.

It is a 5 min ride from both calx and sab...

Keurk

May 28, 2020
France
www.youtube.com
vadda is basically the same as mo1 and i do think it is fine like that . The thing is ,in mo1 you could buy a portable workbench to proceed things , and this is also why people have hard time with some towns. Thinking about all thoses features implemented again in MO2, i think vadda does not need new statics tools

MolagAmur

Jul 15, 2020
Thats a bit excessive. The issue here is that housing would fix the issues with Vadda...but housing isn't going to be in the game at persistence. So I take it you're going to move to Vadda when they add housing?

JimLit

Nov 20, 2020
Thats a bit excessive. The issue here is that housing would fix the issues with Vadda...but housing isn't going to be in the game at persistence. So I take it you're going to move to Vadda when they add housing?

Who would do something so monumentally dumb like buy a house in mortal? probably make more money turning your gold into a thousand golden pickaxes.

Evelyn

Jan 6, 2021
The southern towns not having a Furnace is just completely ridiculous imo. Kilns have very specific uses and are bad for everything else, so they are something worth rarely making a trip for but they should not replace standard appliances for major towns.

Reactions: Jatix

Rorry

May 30, 2020
Kansas
They didn't have furnaces in MO1, but other towns are much farther away now. I would still choose a crusher though if I had to pick.