Bi-Monthly Mortal Online II Feedback Thread #3 - Which Current Bugs should be prioritized? (MOFO VERSION)

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Hey cuds. I can't be assed to have multiple accts (reddit), but I'm gonna address this RITE NOW.

I have submitted a bunch of fun reports during game play. Bugs that are bothering me: certain areas still give you the loot count down timer when you get hit by PvE. Get that shit out. That could get you killed. Luckily, it hasn't for me yet.

Stop animals from running into rocks. It's cool that they desire to climb, but they need not get too into it or they just path right thru. STOPPIT.

Make animals port back to the spawn if they are untamed for 10 min. The wonderful immersion of finding a horse in the middle of the mountains is not nearly as important as keeping a spawn open! The spawns were working well earlier today!

Lastly, do something about overspawn stacking. Still happening. Mama and daddy wolf bring out the babies and you get like 6 wolves on you. That isn't really a threat, but it's STUPID. BAD GAMEPLAY.

Feeding your horse a stack of carcs when trying to put it in a bag is also quite a bug. Watching it slowly loyal out TO DEATH. In general, tho, I think the game is not too buggy, atm, it's just kind of dry.

Rhias

May 28, 2020
Let me use your thread since I got no reddit account as well.
At Celano Cave 5/10 Celano's stuck in rocks or walls.
In the North Risar Dungeon plenty are stuck in front of the dungeon because they got pulled out and walked into a rock.

Rhias

May 28, 2020
Oh, and AI walking through walls and bugging through ceilings makes the Risar Dungeons a nightmare.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Oh, and AI walking through walls and bugging through ceilings makes the Risar Dungeons a nightmare.

yeah this mob/lootbag under ground is a huge issue. I dunno if I can say it's worse than MO1 cuz I knew to avoid it then, but I kinda wonder if it is close. Stupid mobs will def hit you on a floor above. That's a biiiig bug. I mean that's some new player "they might uninstall" esp when it's a mob they want or THEIR HORSE AHEM. That they just ACCIDENTALLY HEAD SHOT AHEM. Watch that thing just path right thru a rock GG.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Also not a BUG but the Lack of a Tindrem to Hyllspea vendor has GONE ON FOR TOO LONG.