- May 28, 2020
- 'Reset Ingame UI' button added to Settings > UI. This will reset the position of all in-game UI elements.
- Added cooking to starter skill list.
- More loot added to loot tables.
- More Red priests added to world.
- More Guards added.
- More wildlife spawners added.
- Added more combat animations for animals.
- Added support for lictor guards that only attack players and do not defend players vs ai unless the ai is tamed.
- Attributes maximum value now display the weight class bonus.
- Mounts and the mounted player now receive fall damage.
- Buffed Guards.
- Mounts player input and "brain" has been replaced with a brand new system. It does no longer rely on the navmesh to work. (solves the "invisible wall" issue)
- Mounts will now try to avoid obstacles and water while being controlled by a player. This means that they will automatically steer or slow down depending on the obstacles ahead.
- Mounts will now slow down or halt depending on how deep the water is. This means you can ride through shallow water but will slow down to a halt when close to submerged. No swimming yet.
- You now correctly get knocked down from a mount if you carry too much.
- Movement updates for players have been completely changed on the server and client to improve network and server load performance. This should greatly increase the number of players the server can hold and how fast the server can process the updates.
- Paperdoll rendering is now paused by default. Changing its setting is now persistent and will remain until next time you start the game.
- FPS counter has been replaced with a new one in the top right corner. The previous FPS counter was confusing to players as the time in milliseconds was mistaken for network ping. The FPS counter state is persistent and will remain until next time you start the game.
- Added skill tree lockstate, which can be clicked to update the selected skill current state.
- Updated various tooltips in the UI.
- Some of the Tutors have been updated.
- VOIP icon display state logic improved.
- Various art fixes and polish in the world.
- Polished animation sequences and deformations for some creatures.
- Keybind text on actionbars are now displayed more clearly.
- Refactored UI drag and drop system. This should get rid of the annoying 'grid-like' placement of UI elements and also fixed several bugs. See fixes for more details.
- AI no longer gets stuck in the world, teleports or sinks into the ground when there is no navigation mesh present. ("invisible walls for mounts and pets" issue)
- Mounts should no longer ride under the ground when overlapping terrains are present.
- Knockdown should now correctly remove you from the mount.
- Feed pet now updates pet stats(loyalty etc) much better without changing panels.
- Mount frame UI location should now get saved.
- VOIP and chat is now separated between Haven instances and Nave and should no longer 'leak' between these places.
- Vendor prices should now be correct.
- Better light transitions when entering dungeons.
- Mounts can no longer move faster than the first 'throttle' when in mercy mode.
- Better UI scaling when using aspect ratios other than 16:9.
- Fixed some visible terrain seams in the world.
- Removed hidden terrain mesh under Tindrem. (optimization)
- Attributes who only had one skill contributing to levels was also showing strength.
- Thursars were not able to gain standing due to incorrect race index.
- Mounts should now collide with other characters.
- Earthquake now properly calculates damage per target instead of propagating. This bug allowed the use of the pets damage modifier to amplify damage to all nearby targets, including players.
- Dragging elements in the UI should no longer snap them to the wrong position on release.
- Thursar clade gift 'Adamant' were not getting increased vulnerability to physical and decreased vulnerability to magical damage while buff was active (it just removed the passive buffs temporarily)
- Actionbars should now save its state properly.
- You can no longer toggle mouse mode in character creation and login screen.
- The UI elements in settings now get reverted if you close the Settings window with 'Esc' without clicking save.
- The inventory window no longer disappears when dropped onto an action bar.
- UI windows should no longer end up outside the screen.
- Size and height values, in the paperdoll, should now reflect character's actual height when updating cladegifts.
- Possible crash fix for additional character physics crashing when character enters ragdoll state (crash can't be reproduced by the developers, we will have to see if we stop receiving these crashes).
- Extraction should now take skills into account to adjust how much items you would receive from the extraction.
- Multiple crashes related to DirectX12 and drivers. Please update to the latest drivers if you experience this or switch to DirectX11. Start the game inside the Steam Library to select DirectX11 or DirectX12.
- When you drag the actionbars all the way to the left side of the screen,
- and then change aspect ratio they might end up off screen. Use the reset button in settings to restore it.
- Clade gifts don't get saved properly on actionbars.
- Pet Level lockstate is not implemented fully so it doesn't work atm.
- Mounts can in rare occasions get stuck in corners/objects. If you can't move away from the stuck position, dismount and move away. The mount should unstuck when it tries to follow you if you use the follow pet command.
- Chat position/scale doesn't reset when using Reset ingame UI.
- Mounts will continue to run while falling through the air. AI will get a proper falling animation state soon.
- AI can't swim yet. They will either avoid water or walk on the bottom of the lake/sea/river.
- Player blocking animations are not visible at 10 meters / 30 feet away.