Best Hybrid Builds In Game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbihah

Jul 10, 2020
Seems a bit squishy.

Fat sheevra would do the job better, you are faster than non veela fighters, but you have hard hitting spells and a decently sized mana pool.

• Love
Reactions: PoisonArrows

Anabolic Man

Sep 7, 2020
  • Love

PoisonArrows

Aug 7, 2020
That's my build atm, currently one year too old, oops. 126 seems max dex + gift? That 50% regs gift. If you don't wanna be 30 you can just swap shev for more pts/int. Height, dunno. Just did max. Not a hybrid YET, if I can't find any good bows tho I might be.
130 is max dex, but for whatever reason some people say 131 is max dex, no idea how you get 131 though. Thx for sharing :)

PoisonArrows

Aug 7, 2020
Seems a bit squishy.

Fat sheevra would do the job better, you are faster than non veela fighters, but you have hard hitting spells and a decently sized mana pool.
Interesting so for Elf Builds Age 30 with his build for speed, or Age 30 Fat Sheevra for more hp and damage on spells.

PoisonArrows

Aug 7, 2020
I like the Human Allrounder Hybrid Build. https://mortalonline2.com/forums/threads/the-best-all-round-builds-for-new-players.3056/

Not the traditional Hybrid with max speed, to finish off the mages, but more of a Midlane Hybrid, that can deal decent damage, can wear heavier armor and can use Bows, if he rins out of Mana.
Very Nice I checked out the builds you had, I will compile them all here once we have a giant list. From yours I will Add Tindremene Hybrid and Hugar Oghmir Hybrid. Do you have any more Hybrid Builds to share for our knowledge?

PoisonArrows

Aug 7, 2020
That's my build atm, currently one year too old, oops. 126 seems max dex + gift? That 50% regs gift. If you don't wanna be 30 you can just swap shev for more pts/int. Height, dunno. Just did max. Not a hybrid YET, if I can't find any good bows tho I might be.
Can you list your Clades and Skills, and Max Armor your character can wield please.

PoisonArrows

Aug 7, 2020
Our Knowledge base requires more Hybrid Builds. Post them all friends. Help us to amass our knowledge.

Komodor

Jul 11, 2020
I run 2x veela 2x sheevra 31 yo for 183 HP fast 70 int hybrid or 2x tindremene 2x sarduccan for 193 HP heavy paladin with 100 int

• Love

Anabolic Man

Sep 7, 2020
I run 2x veela 2x sheevra 31 yo for 183 HP fast 70 int hybrid or 2x tindremene 2x sarduccan for 193 HP heavy paladin with 100 int

2x tindremene 2x sarduccan show me 192 HP 10 more HP then i could get on my Build with my 94 from 96 Con. I have 2 more Dex. Your Character have 103 Str and mine 105. The Str might have some impact on the Bow materials that have to be used, which might reduce the Damage. That have to be tested.

My Character have 2 % more Damage Bonus 25 insted of 23.

Correct me if i am wrong. How you get 193 HP ? Should be 192 right ?

c73212570b16777d.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love

PoisonArrows

Aug 7, 2020
2x tindremene 2x sarduccan show me 188 HP 6 more HP then i could get on my Build with my 94 from 96 Con. Dex is the same. Your Character have 101 Str and mine 105. The Str might have some impact on the Bow materials that have to be used, which might reduce the Damage. That have to be tested.

My Character have 3 % more Damage Bonus 25 insted of 22.

Correct me if i am wrong. How you get 193 HP ?
View attachment 2442
I think they use Bulging instead of Stout.

bbihah

Jul 10, 2020
Personally I don't like to rely on damage bonus. You can hardly get any decent one on a hybrid and will be wasting away potential to get to it. And then again, it'll only do a sizable difference if you are using hard hitting weapons, which really don't go well with hybrids in the first place. If you can squeeze in aggressive stance that'll do a hell of a lot more for hybrid weight/str weapons than the damage bonus will get you if you really want to maximize something that is just half your character anyway.

Here is some variation of a character i've been thinking to revamp my current hybrid into.
My personal preference is to dump damage bonus entirely, go minimum height for being a smaller target + eventual mounts in the future, but i made sure the stats are similar to what you guys seem to want-ish.

1633417346122.png

• Love

PoisonArrows

Aug 7, 2020
Personally I don't like to rely on damage bonus. You can hardly get any decent one on a hybrid and will be wasting away potential to get to it. And then again, it'll only do a sizable difference if you are using hard hitting weapons, which really don't go well with hybrids in the first place. If you can squeeze in aggressive stance that'll do a hell of a lot more for hybrid weight/str weapons than the damage bonus will get you if you really want to maximize something that is just half your character anyway.

Here is some variation of a character i've been thinking to revamp my current hybrid into.
My personal preference is to dump damage bonus entirely, go minimum height for being a smaller target + eventual mounts in the future, but i made sure the stats are similar to what you guys seem to want-ish.

View attachment 2446
Wow thanks for sharing, this Thread is the most interesting I have seen in a long time, I didn't think there would be this much difference between players in how they build they Hybrids, But everyone so far has had a different Build. I really thought it would be Max Dex Build Alvarin/Sheevras, or Human Paladins. But everything has been vastly different from the next.

Anabolic Man

Sep 7, 2020
Human Full Tindramene 23 years 200 cm vs Human Tindramene Sarducaan 30 years 194 cm (Both Builds get 2 Size from the Claidgifts)c73212570b16777d.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Status
Not open for further replies.