Beast masters need some love (nodeline issues)

Rhias

May 28, 2020
Hey,
Traveling with pets is really cumbersome.

- There are nodelines which pet's can't cross e.g. South of MohKi or West of Bakti.
- There are path's which pet's can't follow e.g. the backdrop behind MohKi (due to mini-jumps).
- Some water is not passable for pet's e.g. the Jungle Islands.

And GM's seem to be also useless (assuming it was a GM who Abadoned my pet and afterwards let it despawn).

Last edited:

Serverus

May 28, 2020
Moh’ki
In the last patch they called it the infamous “mole creature” problem. Where pets and other creatures would disappear underground when following players.

Me and some friends thought yay now we can try Beastmaster again with this issue behind us. Nope it’s still not fixed. They still disappear and having a pet in the world is still cumbersome and not viable. I do hope this changes before persistence.

Rhias

May 28, 2020
My pet just run into the nowhere at the Bakti Nodelnie. The issue seems to be still there even after the patch. :(

Reactions: Najwalaylah

Serverus

May 28, 2020
Moh’ki
My pet just run into the nowhere at the Bakti Nodeline. The issue seems to be still there even after the patch. :(

We have less than 15 days now to figure this “mole creature” issue out. I am just disappointed it’s still not resolved after all these months of fixes.

Jackdstripper

Jan 8, 2021
Dont worry boys, SV has over 10 years experience fixing nodelines….. should be any day now…

…..any day…..

……aaannnnyyyy day……..

Last edited: