Bans and Rule Confusion - Answered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phen

May 29, 2020
Earth
Hello, I'm just wondering on what the rules are IN GAME. I have been wondering this sense we have started Alpha testing. A big part of this is not knowing what we can or cant do. Fully understand if someone is abusing the games issues and making it unfair for others to play. Though I question why some people have been banned for over a month for enjoying the game as is. I feel like some rules should be placed down so players can understand why they have been banned.

I just wanna help out, I've been in trouble by posting stuff that IS in game and it was removed without proper warnings of why. After being confused and speaking directly with Henrik about it, I then and only then got a reason for its removal. Can we please look back at these banned players and adjust the ban to a proper system? I personally don't think a month ban for "Griefing" is fair when its a huge part of the game that's to come. While another person was intentionally abusing stuck command and making it harder for devs to do their jobs. This person who was abusing the system was banned for 3 days... While the player whos playing the game got 30 day ban. Would really like to see some rules put down so we know what we can or cant do. I'm just a tester, i dont want to spoil the waters. But this is a need to help the game move along better and helping people understand why they are banned.

-Phen

D

Deleted member 94

There has been some confusion surrounding bans and Mortal Online 2 as well as our TOS. As this is going to be an announcement, I have locked this thread and deleted the comments so my statement appears and can not be mistaken.

Our TOS and Ruleset is the same for Mortal Online 2 as Mortal Online 1. While MO2 is in the testing phases that means we do want the bugs to be found, but we do not want them being used ad nauseum so as to hinder other testers experience. To be blunt, you can find the bugs but don't use them so others can't also help find bugs.

TOS found here

Please use some common sense moving forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.