are pet getting glitched on nodelines still a thing ?

Tzone

May 16, 2021
Ive road double horses from GK to every city and camp. I have not seen node lines ever eat a pet. The only issue I saw was that pets walked under ground and got stuck so you had to double back the way you came to get them back and maybe go a different way.

Bladeer01

Aug 1, 2021
Ive road double horses from GK to every city and camp. I have not seen node lines ever eat a pet. The only issue I saw was that pets walked under ground and got stuck so you had to double back the way you came to get them back and maybe go a different way.

that's what we talk about :d

Tzone

May 16, 2021
that's what we talk about :d
being eaten by a node line means a node line not a random spot. Node lines are obvious and can make your horse disapear out from underneath you and cause dopple gangers to be left on the line where they can be attacked to cause harm to the player. eaten I would also figure to be gone for ever unless you manage to relog and get lucky.

this issue of pets going underground is fixed by walking back wards and checking to make sure the horse is still coming. Should be fixed but its a pathing issue not a node line ate my pet issue.

PoisonArrows

Aug 7, 2020
Oh the problems occur around Sausage Lake and around Risar Camps. Literally our whole team couldn't move, one of us couldn't even log out. And 2 Phantom Npc horses if you got close to them would make you unable to move, Stamina won't go up in this zone either so you gotta defend yourself with Parry counter hits. We got it on video it's a joke. But mainly if you stay away from Sausage Lake and Risars you are fine. But Problem is if you Pvp you gotta do there unfortunately...

Farligbonde

Jan 7, 2021
Afaik they are reworking the system and according to devs they will deploy the reworked nodeline system sometime before release. Its only a matter of time.

Reactions: Najwalaylah