Any US Starlink Users? How's Your Ping?

CherryKush

Jan 25, 2022
If you are using Starlink and in the US let us know what your Ping is. I'm looking into alternatives if their "networking patch" doesn't solve my high ping kicks.

Thanks

Jackdstripper

Jan 8, 2021
I dont have starlink but some of my friends do. Sadly they dont play Mortal but what they did complain about was that it has very random large spikes in ping. Maybe it has to do with the location they are in. West coast, a bit remote up in the mountains. Not sure.

CherryKush

Jan 25, 2022
I dont have starlink but some of my friends do. Sadly they dont play Mortal but what they did complain about was that it has very random large spikes in ping. Maybe it has to do with the location they are in. West coast, a bit remote up in the mountains. Not sure.
I'm in the middle of nowhere Arizona and that's my problem, it's the millisecond ping spike that's kicking me as my normal ping is hovering around 100-120 99.9% of the time. Would be nice if they could allow a tolerance for ping spikes. That's sad to hear Starlink might have the spikes as well but maybe we'll get someone to respond that's using it to know for sure.