Any Darkfallers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MyrmexThraxvágr

May 28, 2020
France
discord.gg
Hi. There are plenty of ex-Darkfall players here. I played it from 2009 till it shut down. My IGN was Elda Westworth. I started playing Mortal Online 1 right after that. I was in a solo player clan. I like your signature :)

Thank you! That is nice to hear, I am looking forward to get more Darkfallers engaged into this game, it looks like it could be worth the shot.

finegamingconnoisseur

May 29, 2020
www.youtube.com
I played Darkfall Online for a month or two back in '09, the AI was pretty good which was rare to see in an MMORPG.

Needless to say, that was also around about the time I discovered Mortal Online which I immediately signed up for. The rest, as they say, was history and now here I am. 🙂

Dominatrixx

Nov 23, 2020
That is a bummer. Were you part of any Clan? Your name is familiar.
My name was Aedil Curran, I was in a relatively small clan Brother of War made by Bones Gdarkland, at later stages of DFO history we were a part of an alliance cosisting of NoCry and some other minor clans. Such guys as Aero Greendude and Gans the Great were there aswell xD

Reactions: MyrmexThraxvágr

Treibholz

Nov 30, 2020
Here! Played DF for about a year or so and was member of the guild "bag and sword"
I loved the KI of the enemies in Darkfall, it was way better experience compared to other MMORPGs and this still is correct today!

I liked Agon. So sad the world was pretty empty and there was nothing really meaningful to explore/do apart of fighting. Hope MO2 will have a more lively interactive world, more sand in its box, hidden treasures to find or die for, caves to explore, traps and secret switches and all such things adventurers love.

And ships for mighty pirates of course!

MyrmexThraxvágr

May 28, 2020
France
discord.gg
Here! Played DF for about a year or so and was member of the guild "bag and sword"
I loved the KI of the enemies in Darkfall, it was way better experience compared to other MMORPGs and this still is correct today!

I liked Agon. So sad the world was pretty empty and there was nothing really meaningful to explore/do apart of fighting. Hope MO2 will have a more lively interactive world, more sand in its box, hidden treasures to find or die for, caves to explore, traps and secret switches and all such things adventurers love.

And ships for mighty pirates of course!

That is pretty nice! By your name are you from germany by any chance?

Reactions: Treibholz

Kaemik

Nov 28, 2020
I played a bit of DFO and Unholy Wars on NA. I was with Honor Guard in DFO and lead my own small group for a bit after. Unholy Wars I really just tried the game. Didn't play near as long.

RaptorBlackz

Sep 4, 2020
Australia
Played EU1 for a short-while although the ping was dreadful for my Australian ping, Played NA-1 Religiously though.
Was ['Guybrush Threepwood' | Alfar] - Jumped between alot of clans that popped up/died, Was in blood for awhile athough they booted me out as i was too nice/helpful and they thought i was a spy (lol).

But yeah pretty much after Darkfall NA-1 was dying i moved over to Mortal Online 1 and i enjoyed my time here ever since.

ThaBadMan

May 28, 2020
Norway
If anyone back in 09-10 told me this would be a thread on MO2. No way I would believe them. DFers hated MO with a passion, I made a MO thread on DF forums and damn I got chased away quickly by the angry mob.

Funny seeing how history went 😂

Dominatrixx

Nov 23, 2020
If anyone back in 09-10 told me this would be a thread on MO2. No way I would believe them. DFers hated MO with a passion, I made a MO thread on DF forums and damn I got chased away quickly by the angry mob.

Funny seeing how history went 😂
Man, honestly 09-10 DFO was a WAAAAAY better game than MO1 (DFO is still the best MMORPG ever released even with all its flaws, in my opinion), so angry mob had a point :D

Reactions: Ori

ThaBadMan

May 28, 2020
Norway
Man, honestly 09-10 DFO was a WAAAAAY better game than MO1 (DFO is still the best MMORPG ever released even with all its flaws, in my opinion), so angry mob had a point :D
From a certain point of view...

It had third person, that alone is enough said regarding this statement...

Status
Not open for further replies.