All armor locations

Konrad

Feb 24, 2021
Ireland
Soft Armor Crafting:
Kallardian Padded Armor - any town [50s]
Tindremic Guard Armor - any tindremic town [2g50s]
Risar Berserker Armor - GK [12g]
Khurite Scout Armor - any khurite town [50s] (not working yet) [Assuming it's in Soft Armor category]
Ranger Armor - Hut near Hyllspeia [1 Spider Queen Egg] ***
Rugged Garments - any town [50s]

Laminated Armor Crafting:
Khurite Splinted Armor - any khurite town [2g50s]

Plate Armor Crafting:
Tindremic Knight Armor - Meduli and Fabernum tower [32g]
Risar Soldier Armor - Jungle camp [9g] Has to be purchased with: "Small Rough Dravit" (worth 3g each) *
Mercenary Plate Armor - cave camp [6g] Has to be purchased with "Small Rough Titanit" (worth 2g each) **
Draconigena Armatus Plate Armor - Grand Master Crafter in Tindrem with [Minotaur Kings Axe] ****

* - Small Rough Dravit can be looted from the Bandits
** - Small Rough Titanit can be looted from the Bandits
*** - Spider Queen Egg is obtained by killing the Spider Queen, there are few locations on the map, example: the spider cave in spider valley
**** - Minotaur Kings Axe is obtained by killing Minotaur King in Mino Dungeon

Last edited:

hollow

Apr 10, 2021
Good post, if you can include the gold cost would be awesome so people can go with the money

Reactions: Konrad

Konrad

Feb 24, 2021
Ireland
The Jungle book - Risar Soldier armour is now 9g
Thanks bro edited.
Also I would apreciate if someone sends me a DM for Risar Berserker and maybe the Khurite books, especially the Risar Berserker one, I got like a week ago from someone but forgot to ask for the price, Khurite I can check myself again I guess.

Good post, if you can include the gold cost would be awesome so people can go with the money
Trying bro :)

Konrad

Feb 24, 2021
Ireland
- UPDATE -

Edited the Risar Soldier and Mercenary plate as those have to be purchased with 'stones' now.

PS please confirm if the price of the armors is correct and if you see a price change, a message with the info would be appreciated

Konrad

Feb 24, 2021
Ireland
- EPDATED - for draco armor and rag garments

EDITED for proper names of the books/skills and price

Edit: forgot to write where you get the mino book itself, so a small edit on that, it now tells you where to obtain the mino axe and where the book is located

Last edited: