After receiving the necromancer's notes:

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
So, I whined for awhile about how I would be a good necro, but SV was gating me. Then, they gave me a necro right by my cribbb. My boy farmed the notes for me, and I pop them! I mean this is the whole necro camp thing. It's not a dungeon, but dude is there with his necromantic set up, seems like you would be able to raid all sorts of necro stuff there. All kinds of drops, ash, blood, yess... so I'm ready. I'm ready to start making my first walkers (vamp heal spells are v underrated in games) to level my stuff and troll around. Oh... wait, you need a spirit box? I'm a necromancer? I have blood n ash... n carcs... n mats. I need a spirit box?

Sv...

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
You need to put a soul in the walkers 😄
Don’t understand your problem

do you see what I'm saying? Necromancy is not related to spirits, unless it's a swedish lore issue haha. It makes its own spirit. It's not like you make a flesh golem and put a spirit in it, you are using the 'death energy,' blood, etc in order to conjure your own stuff. That's the whole idea of the death magic part of necromancy.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
I can't believe you linked a wikipedia page lmao. You know this is a game, right? This ain't your life bud.

lol. hah? Wikipedia--->gam---> my life? Google it. Google me some stories about necromancers who have corpses w/ 'spirit not included' on the tag.

D

Dracu

nothing as good as some good ol gating behind gating... might aswell call it killbox gating at this point :D

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
nothing as good as some good ol gating behind gating... might aswell call it killbox gating at this point :D

yea, someone told me before, now that I think about it, but I guess I forgot, then it's like... spirit boxez. haha. I'm here w/ my corpses and my candles lit and it's like NO. But for real, NECROMANCY is meant to animate THE DEAD. It supplies THE SPIRIT. It CONJURES. Everyone who is disagreeing with me IS WRONG!! AHHHH. :eek: Alas.