Add extraction tools and more vendors to jungle camp

Jatix

Sep 30, 2020
A while ago I mentioned that red camps, like jungle camp, should be livable. A while later, crafting benches were added. So awesome, great step in the right direction. Jungle camp, is still lacking some core livable aspects. Theres no extraction tools, and theres no magic vendor. Theres probobly some other vendors that would be useful as well.

MO2 seems to want to compete a little with the survival style games. But MO2 has no ability to live in the wild without towns, because you have to have extraction tools and work benches to do anything. Which with the current systems, the best way to live in the wild then becomes camps, like jungle camp, that aren't full towns. So it would be awesome to have camps be completely livable.

There has to be a demographic of players who want to live in the wild, more nomadic, and not live in normal towns. So the more things that are added to be able to live without towns, the better.

Reactions: Draug and Gronil

Gronil

Sep 2, 2020
I agree, if they add portable extractors again it wouldn't be a big deal if jungle camp didn't have them tho. A magic vendor is completely necessary to make any place livable with how the game works right now tho, and I'd love to see one added so it's viable to use the camps as a main living area.

I'm fine with them not having stuff like veradaris and trade brokers, they shouldn't have as many conveniences as the bigger towns but I think they should at least have everything necessary to play out of them if you're self sufficient.