A pretty bad developed System: Necromantic Rituals

Calcal

Dec 11, 2021
This is the best i could do in a couple of minutes of my time. The tests are done with 100 ritual level.

1. Picture: Living one with 520 HP and 9-10 Damage

View attachment 4930

2. Picture: Risen one with 390 HP and 8-9 Damage

View attachment 4931

The living one takes 6-8 damage from the starter sword without any weapon skill. The risen one takes 13-15 damage each hit.

So the damage from the risen one is 10% lower and the damage mitigation is 50% lower. The hitpoints are also significantly lower.

I used perfect materials for the risen one (Adamant and Frost Troll) If you buy everything, you have to pay around 200 Gold for one pet which is significantly weaker than the living one but also significantly more expensive.

@Herius @Robmo Can we please get some statement from your side?
I wish SV had a proper PR team, someone to comment and not leave players in the dark about the decisions they make. But as Henrik has said in many of his streams he doesn't care about the players or whether they stay in the game or not. He only cares about future players when everything is perfect and fixed. Frankly, it's an idiotic way of approaching game development.

Reactions: Nastro and Fearce

Hodo

Mar 7, 2022
Nope. Its not even close to comparable. You have a taming book and two dominate books that makes it one thousand times easier.

Technically you have a Ritual book too. Granted it is a rare drop from a boss, but at least you have a second route, unlike Portals for spiritism.

Fearce

Mar 3, 2022
Technically you have a Ritual book too. Granted it is a rare drop from a boss, but at least you have a second route, unlike Portals for spiritism.
Yeah what is the current price on that? 15000 gold? Haha good call

Hodo

Mar 7, 2022
Tell me who it was and I would buy them both

Seeing as when the flux farming was at its peak the portal and multiverse lore books were 5k total. Now they are double that. Matching the price of the Ritualism book.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
gating shit thru money and grind/'content' is azz design for a sandbox. Hard work should be able to achieve anything. You should be able to fuckin buy a book at the vendor and put in 6-10 hard hours in the GY doing some shit and end up a necromancer.

AGAIN, time warp to being kind of a nub in MO. Ogh book, 1k~? Draco? What like 750? Sure, late late game that will probably happen. Was there a time when ogh book and draco were really hard to get? Backstab, dual strike. Neither seemed hard to get. I never tried shield stance or w/e.

Gating really kills the 'personal progression' aspect of the game, along with clade it has forced a much more traditional loop and that's NOT WHAT WE WANT. I mean, I clade when I can stand it... but haha. That's def not my game play at all.

Mangemarod

Mar 13, 2022
Hi, would anybody be able to send me a spreadsheet with all the known combo's of carcasses and reagents needed to perform the necromancer rituals. Also, is it 9x per ritual no matter what the combo of carcasses is? Thank you and have a ice day!

Elijah

Jun 17, 2021
Nice try little one

This ^^^^ This, right here, makes literally everyone on here have 0 respect for anything you have to say beyond this little remark. That, and your general ignorance related to ritualism also, I'm sure, completely invalidates your opinions on ritualism.