A Political Message to Aegis Imperium

Teknique

Jun 15, 2020
Earlier in the day I decided you've outlasted your utility and no longer will be permitted to exist in the new conflux. Reason being your demonstrable inability to muzzle your yappy dog.

Unfortunately for all parties involved, myself included, this rat dog creature decided to mistake my kindness for weakness and now must be made an example of.

HOWEVER, I am a kind God, and perhaps it is not too late to reach some sort of amicable agreement.

message me here and perhaps you will be rewarded for your good sense.

Otherwise you've left me no choice but to destroy you by your incessant instigation of forum violence.

Regards,

Lord Teknique

• Wow
Reactions: Ibarruri

Teknique

Jun 15, 2020
Although it wasn't sought after.

You are granted forgiveness

You will find that I am kind

Teknique

Jun 15, 2020
The only thing more hilarious than these posts, even though I know of no context for them, is the fact that no-one bothered to reply to you until now.
Probably a wise choice on their part. At any rate the desired effect was achieved and those concerned know that the veil of anonymity is not as powerful as their folly would have suggested to them. Nor is it prudent to poke a bear.

What hasn’t been said as of late is more telling than what has been.

So long as we can all disagree with each other respectfully there is no reason why we can’t coexist peacefully.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fortuona

Najwalaylah

May 28, 2020
37.76655478735988, -122.48572468757628
What hasn’t been said as of late is more telling than what has been.
I'm of the fixed opinion, in your case, that if you had something to say that would advance your case you'd be saying it, and that otherwise you'll stick to grandiosity and implications.

But they are wise who do not feed trolls, and so my curiousity ends here before it properly began.

Teknique

Jun 15, 2020
I'm of the fixed opinion, in your case, that if you had something to say that would advance your case you'd be saying it, and that otherwise you'll stick to grandiosity and implications.

But they are wise who do not feed trolls, and so my curiousity ends here before it properly began.
And what exactly is my "case"?

Teknique

Jun 15, 2020
That would have been for you to say, when you had an audience... but I'll see myself out.
Very well, but no your assertion was that I had a case, therefore you must know what case i'm trying to make, because I assure you I do not.

• Haha
Reactions: Fortuona

Senusret

Jul 11, 2020
the Imperium ended over 600 years ago

such bitter tears are a comfort to those of us who still remember