A letter

Godkin Veratas

Jul 3, 2020
i3Q9QRZ.png

Reactions: Magos

Putzin

Oct 14, 2020
Fact of the matter is, you put this in the roleplay section for a reason. We're not claiming to be some RP'ers from some 3 man guild.

Look forward to seeing your Seal tag ingame since you cant choose another.

Godkin Veratas

Jul 3, 2020
Fact of the matter is, you put this in the roleplay section for a reason. We're not claiming to be some RP'ers from some 3 man guild.

You have made many claims, and oaths, it's not surprising to see you retreat from them so quickly, it's an unfortunate pattern with you, Putzin. Indeed. Nave is where all words are met with the harshness of the gods' will and the character of the man.

Putzin

Oct 14, 2020
You have made many claims, and oaths, it's not surprising to see you retreat from them so quickly, it's an unfortunate pattern with you, Putzin. Indeed. Nave is where all words are met with the harshness of the gods' will and the character of the man.

Name one thing I retreated on, go on, we'll wait.

Last edited:

Handsome Young Man

Jun 13, 2020

Even though I don't adhere to the same things Godkin and his followers do, I'll be sure from now on to give you all the special attention you so desperately want now.

I'll make sure what ever you do in MO2 after persistence is with an uncertainty of whether or not you'll be killed, griefed, and bothered to no end.

You are small fish in a vast sea.