4 minute video for SV devs to learn how to fix the games horrible lighting.

Tzone

May 16, 2021

Just turn off Eye adaption already. Like fucks sakes man. Its been over a year and you guys still havent touched the horrible lighting and claim that UE5 will fix your lighting. Well if you cant even fix it in UE4 by clicking a check box, then how the hell you going to fix it in UE5?

Tzone

May 16, 2021
Told bruce lee rob how to crank up the gama on his screen. He said it was a entirely different game. But you dont see how his screen looks on streams.

People didnt complain as much about the lighting changes of September 2021 because we found out we could fix the lighting with the ini. Game was so much better back then. Lots of people stopped complaining about the FPS and other graphical issues because they fixed them them selves. After the ini was locked you saw people complain again.

Shit pisses me off, I dont play anymore because the game stutters all the time, has terrible performance, and the lighting issues have caused my vision to get worse. I cant see street signs as well anymore until Im up close. Now hes saying some BS about UE5 where when I saw his demo on mo2s UE5 lighting it looked like it had the same issues but more pronounced then the current lighting system.

The issues with lighting players have with the current system are not going to go away with UE5, just get worse.

Hodo

Mar 7, 2022
Saw you spamming that in stream. Hilarious, he just ignored you. In the meantime everyone and their mother in the game has maxed gamma.

No way the devs at SV actually play the game. No way they wouldn't just fix this first monday on the job if they did.
I dont have maxed gamma. I just have my settings universally brighter for any game I play.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Saw you spamming that in stream. Hilarious, he just ignored you. In the meantime everyone and their mother in the game has maxed gamma.

No way the devs at SV actually play the game. No way they wouldn't just fix this first monday on the job if they did.

gamma doesn't matter, it's something deeper. I have my shit on low, too, but my eyes were dead over the weekend when I was like I'ma drop this house fuck it.

I looked in the mirror and my shit was RED AS FUCK. I was like HOLY SHIT. Tried to sleep it off. It was still there and coming back. Just brute forced it. Yolo.

Night mode is ass but that might help. I just can't bring myself to play in night mode.

Xronim

Aug 13, 2020

the SV devs dont play period, look at the current fotm for builds and clades lmao.

Reactions: Gnidex

bbihah

Jul 10, 2020
I play on pretty low gamma and can see just fine. My monitor has a "black equalizer" that makes a huge difference.
Maybe get better monitors if you cant wait until lumen?

ElPerro

Jun 9, 2020
Its horrible. I had to play with full gamma even at daytime, any shadow would make it hard to see other player attack animations, especially at dawn/sunset where depending on the terrain my whole screen would turn black...

bbihah

Jul 10, 2020
Its horrible. I had to play with full gamma even at daytime, any shadow would make it hard to see other player attack animations, especially at dawn/sunset where depending on the terrain my whole screen would turn black...
That sounds more like a monitor issue.

ArcaneConsular

Oct 27, 2021
Yeah, just got to turn up brightness and turn down contrast with a game filter using alt+z. Only way to see at night. Not only is it very easy to cheat and be able to see clearly at night, which really nulls the 'buh muh hiding in dah dark' argument, but why would anyone not want to be play at all during night. Like what do you guys do just wait in town until day? how is that supposed to be fun?

Reactions: Gnidex