3vs3 Group Fight Zoonsteel Crashed

Speznat

May 28, 2020
Tindrem
wolfszeit.online
You look exactly good enough to be making balance suggestions to me.
I never cried about balance in pvp i just cried about pve balance and that weapons always get nerved and patched to bullshit for pve.
thats grinding on my gears since years that they often patch stuff and forget the 10 other things that are important that are also directly changed.

I never cried about pvp balance and why should i xD just to make it clear. xD but thx for feedback man :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Teknique

Teknique

Jun 15, 2020
i never cried about balance in pvp i just vried about pve balance and that weapons always get nerved and patched to bullshit for pve.
thats grinding on my gears since years that they often patch stuff and forget the 10 other things that are important that are also directly changed.

i never cried about pvp balance and why should i xD just to make it clear. xD but thx for feedback man :)
You're right, you haven't.

Reactions: Speznat

Speznat

May 28, 2020
Tindrem
wolfszeit.online
New PVE will contain directional blocking.
Speznat, you're so fucked. :D
I totally agree with this xD i must learn combat from scratch again. but you and Zoonsteel can teach me. That i reach atleast mediocore level xD
but maybe i will reach you guys level, noone knows, but I think my talents are elswhere like in crying to Henrik/Star Vault about stuff xD