Henrik stream 20 fps its okay ?

Rudakov

May 31, 2020
So is that okay that ur game give u 20 FPS on top PC that 60% of players can not afford ? And it happening when top online 1k people on server . What it going to be when we will have 2 k . I know what will happen , this game will die just like last one . Optimaze ur game FFS its not playeble in scale of large MMO are u blinde SV ?

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
So is that okay that ur game give u 20 FPS on top PC that 60% of players can not afford ? And it happening when top online 1k people on server . What it going to be when we will have 2 k . I know what will happen , this game will die just like last one . Optimaze ur game FFS its not playeble in scale of large MMO are u blinde SV ?

run mo at 1080p low settings, hi perf dlss

• Haha
Reactions: Albanjo Dravae

cybin

Oct 16, 2022
If you have seen previous streams, you would know that this is an old computer. His computer got broken a few weeks ago and he didn't have had time to fix it, yet.

ElPerro

Jun 9, 2020
Henrique dont care about stupid stuff like "good FPS", "optimization" or "good gameplay". He focus on important stuff like pretty screenshots and boats so he can market the game, is a business after all.

Also RTX 4090 is only $1.6k, if you cant afford then maybe you arent hardcore enough for this game.

Tzone

May 16, 2021
Henrik really pisses me off with that BS about how its ok to have 20FPS. Everyone knows that game runs like shit and looks like trash but as long as you have a still image of 4k high quality then hes ok with it.

Its just shows that there is no hope in this game improving because Henrik can never admit to the issues.

Hodo

Mar 7, 2022

He did say he was on an old PC and the one he usually streams on was having issues.

So it was probably close to low end PC at this point.

I mean I usually get 30-40fps in that situation on my current settings with a 1650Super.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
still runs like stuttery garbage and not every GPU has DLSS.

it does but at least it's not 20 fps lol. Same cool story: I played MO1 at 1440p and didn't even know how bad I was lagging the whole time. Even now, on new cpu, I choose 1080. The stutters are annoying, sure, esp when they get you while you are doing something or when the hit boxes get strange. Still, the eye candy (while actually good imo) is not worth it. There's almost no situation where I'd even try to run MO2 in 4k, and tbh I still don't believe VAITH is running shit at 120 locked. haha.

Albanjo Dravae

Dec 20, 2021
Henrique dont care about stupid stuff like "good FPS", "optimization" or "good gameplay". He focus on important stuff like pretty screenshots and boats so he can market the game, is a business after all.

Also RTX 4090 is only $1.6k, if you cant afford then maybe you arent hardcore enough for this game.
HAHAHAH

SirTexasSir

Jan 29, 2022
If you have seen previous streams, you would know that this is an old computer. His computer got broken a few weeks ago and he didn't have had time to fix it, yet.
You can tell none of them even listen to the start of the stream. He tells every one he's on his old computer cause his new work one is currently down. It's like they only pick and choice what they want to hear lol. I hardly go below 100 FPS (right now 144 FPS) unless i'm in a really packed town than it drops down to around 60-80. That running it on 4K with top settings so yes on a good computer you can get good FPS.

Reactions: cybin and Hodo

Albanjo Dravae

Dec 20, 2021
You can tell none of them even listen to the start of the stream. He tells every one he's on his old computer cause his new work one is currently down. It's like they only pick and choice what they want to hear lol. I hardly go below 100 FPS (right now 144 FPS) unless i'm in a really packed town than it drops down to around 60-80. That running it on 4K with top settings so yes on a good computer you can get good FPS.
Need a home render setup to run a shitty UE4 game lmao

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021

that kinda drop is 'get u kilt' in the wild. MO has major lows. I've messed around w/ settings, and it's small difference, but the game itself from 1080->4k doesn't change that much in how it runs lol. It just spikes way harder, and drains gpu way harder. Can I hear what a good cpu is nowadays?

Highlander

Oct 27, 2021
problem isnt low fps..but the random dropframes . i play 1200x1024 80 fps..but still drop to 0 when i ride or run