Town Maps

Vakirauta

May 28, 2020
Poland
Inspired by Resin and his thread on the old MO1 forums I'm creating my own with town maps for MO2.
So here is Fabernum, the first one I've made. I will continue my work over time and post it here - how fast the new maps will be depends on the free time I have. I will also update them if anything new will appear after patches.

And ofc I would like to thanks to Rennuir for his help and advices he gave me ;)

I'm open for sugestions and opinions ;)

itZCCPo.png

Obh33xN.png

Last edited:

Vakirauta

May 28, 2020
Poland
I didn't expected that you guys will like it in that form ^^

Added Kranesh map. Still WIP.

Should I use colours or make maps black and white as Kranesh was made?

Rorry

May 30, 2020
Kansas
Thank you! I think the color is more practical, the black and white would be better for a work of art to hang on the wall, though.

Reactions: Vakirauta

Keurk

May 28, 2020
France
www.youtube.com
very cool work.
May i actually suggest you slightly increase colors or constrast ? right now it feel like it is a very old and used draw and while it looks good i think you should tone up some colors, like maybe the roofs and such,i think it would add a lot to this already good looking visual.
Anyway, nice job <3

Reactions: Vakirauta

Vakirauta

May 28, 2020
Poland
I'll try to, especially on Kranesh map. Just changed to color from black and white but it still looks ugly. Thanks for the advices.

Changed colors, but I'm still not enough satisfied.

Last edited:

Vakirauta

May 28, 2020
Poland
Updated both maps.

Changed angle on Kranesh map and increased contrast on both. I'm still fighting with GK map but I believe I'll finish it before end of the next week.

I still wonder if those blue markers are needed. What do you suggest?

Reactions: Kuroi