4 more days

Fortuona

Jun 17, 2020
NC USA
Level 1

It means I have been waiting to fire my therapist because all she does is ask "why are you so obsessed with a video game" and "could a game like this MO2 really be where all your attention is focused upon"
I say "no Mam I also like other games especially old arcade games like Pacman and Galaga + racing games" and ask her if she ever played any of the arcade games and she says yes she likes pinball. I say "well see we are both wearing the same brand shoes, just a different style :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Bernfred

Fortuona

Jun 17, 2020
NC USA
Level 2

It means I use to have so much fun in MO1 that I am just so excited that MO2 is taking off! It really is going to be so awesome once it is launched! I am really excited for everyone, politics and all!

Fortuona

Jun 17, 2020
NC USA
Level 3

I still remember who was cool with me and one of the coolest players of all time was Kubalay I use to roam around Vadda and Kubalay used to always sell me armor or weapons that I needed. It got to where I didn't care who was attacking who but if Kubalay was fighting someone I would automatically attack the other guys!
That is one of the great things about a true open sandbox. Play how you want and have it mostly up to the people to decide how it will turn out. I played Mortal Online 1 from 2012 to 2016 and it was some of my most favorite times!
I played Darkfall to and loved it but I think I like MO better.
Anyways looking forward to this game. From the videos and screen shots I seen, It looks amazing.

I have faith that the team of Star Vault will "get it done"

Fortuona

Jun 17, 2020
NC USA
Level 4

It means this is MO!

It means if I have to hide in a bush while several people are engaged in PvP and I have to do a ninja dance to sneak over and steal someone's loot well guess what? That loot is mine! Been there and done that!

It means if I want to randomly aid someone in a fight I can or choose not to, it's all up to me! It means if I just want to relax and harvest or go fishing then that is fine to. MO is not just a PvP game. It is in the power of the people and I hope this game thrives because I freaking love MO

Reactions: Vakirauta

Fortuona

Jun 17, 2020
NC USA
Level 5

I still remember the statue in Tindrem in front of the bank that was made. I wish you the brightest days Sir. I lost my father in 2016 and I have been where you are/were. I have nothing but respect for the team of Star Vault. I am sooooo glad someone has the guts to make a game like this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was always a solo player and I had many battles! From fighting GUTS, ES, and so many other solo encounters, just think, 4 years here and I was never in a clan/guild! All solo play!

You can obtain greatness without anyone knowing your name and once they know it... The loot is in your bag.

I will end this now. I am just so excited that the pieces of the puzzle are all falling into place!

Star Vault I salute you!
New players I challenge you!
Older players I commend you!
Together we can all make this one of the best MMO's on the planet!

Reactions: Vakirauta