HOW do you you leave Haven???

wusi

Apr 19, 2022
I have spent all day, travelled all over Haven, but still seen no statue for transport. I saw three Haven instance changers, that was nice. I have seen Youtube videos, websites, chat in the game, but still everyone says there are two statues in the fishing village but there is ONLY ONE! And she doesn't transport to Myrland. This should be a simple thing, but I am so frustrated I'm done the day.

Paffu

Nov 12, 2021
From my understanding they removed the Myrland statue in the center of town when they put in the fishing village (with statue).
Around that same patch they added a 2 clade gift requirement to go to Myrland.

So maybe if you don't have 2 clade gifts then it won't even give you the option to use the statue? That I don't know.

Reactions: Gorr

wusi

Apr 19, 2022
oh no that sucks I don't even know how to get a clade gift. I'll try it anyway though. I don't see why they make it so hard to get the mainland. It seems like they'd be urging everyone to move on.

wusi

Apr 19, 2022
I've searched the square hi and low and I can't see her. Are you sure she's around the square and outside?

Jackdstripper

Jan 8, 2021
There is no statue in Fabernum. The statue is at the fishing village by the sea. You need to have at least 2 clades before it lets you travel to the mainland.

To get clades you just kill zombies or bandits.

wusi

Apr 19, 2022
I finally found the statue. It's in a little village somewhere between Fabernum and the fishing village. It's off that main road, and it forks off to the right after you cross the bridge. It worked as they said, but it told me I need two gift clades so that crapped on my parade. Guess I'll stay in Haven forever since someone or some group wants to make it extremely difficult just to access the mainland. At least I found it though.