Gaming Laptop for MO2 ??‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheTyGuy

May 28, 2020
I haven’t paid attention to hardware/gaming since I sold my PC years ago.

What kind of laptop do I want in order to have a nice experience during massive wars on MO2 and some VR?

An i7 and rtx 2070 or 2080?

I can find those for under 2k.

Thanks

Get a lenovo legion 7 15i, funny enough I've just recently bought this laptop (not arrived yet) but it is supposed to be one of the best laptops so far.

Dominulf

Aug 2, 2020
Get a lenovo legion 7 15i, funny enough I've just recently bought this laptop (not arrived yet) but it is supposed to be one of the best laptops so far.

What are some software/games you are going to put on it when it gets here?

I am so out of the loop.

I don’t even have access to my Steam OR Twitch accounts ??‍♂️ Lol

i Dont care though.

finegamingconnoisseur

May 29, 2020
www.youtube.com
If the laptop has a Thunderbolt 3 USB-C port, you can future-proof it later down the road with a desktop graphics card in an eGPU. I got the Razer Core X and GTX 1660 Super. Just be sure to hook it up to an external monitor for best results.

This is of course only for those people who can't or don't want a desktop PC for various reasons.

Reactions: Dominulf

TheTyGuy

May 28, 2020
If the laptop has a Thunderbolt 3 USB-C port, you can future-proof it later down the road with a desktop graphics card in an eGPU. I got the Razer Core X and GTX 1660 Super. Just be sure to hook it up to an external monitor for best results.

This is of course only for those people who can't or don't want a desktop PC for various reasons.

I didnt but it to hook up to a monitor or add an egpu to it, the whole point is portability, thermals and performance but mainly portability. I think it has a thunderbolt 3 usb c port, its a really new laptop

finegamingconnoisseur

May 29, 2020
www.youtube.com
I didnt but it to hook up to a monitor or add an egpu to it, the whole point is portability, thermals and performance but mainly portability. I think it has a thunderbolt 3 usb c port, its a really new laptop
Portability indeed, the eGPU is a niche solution for those who want the best of both worlds without having to invest in a full-sized desktop PC. Since every 2 years new graphics cards get released, it helps those who like to game on the go and still be able game on the same laptop at home without having to buy a new laptop every 4 years just to stay viable as gaming specs increase.

Fortuona

Jun 17, 2020
NC USA
what was it?, here in the forums the old Mo1 forums?

i guess mods ban only if heavy advertisment or posting like heavely 10links to product with affiliate link.

It was 1 picture of the at the time a new gtx 1080 and it was linked to nvidia's website.

Dominulf

Aug 2, 2020
I won't list anything cause the last time I did I had had a little smart ass f***er from that criminal thieving clan say "i can't tell if this is spam or not" and got my forum account banned. I had to make a whole new account and forum account and everything. That was a while ago in MO1 but still...

One of the worst parts of Mortal Online

sorry... but oh well we are here at MO 2 now

You should post what you want

Phen

May 29, 2020
Earth
If you guys question your equipment just Google user benchmark and check your system. It provides great info and can help you find good parts at discounted prices if they have any. Plus you can build a pc and get general ideas of what you really want vs what your budget is.

Eldrath

Jun 18, 2020
the Jungle. Meditating on things to come.
If you guys question your equipment just Google user benchmark and check your system. It provides great info and can help you find good parts at discounted prices if they have any. Plus you can build a pc and get general ideas of what you really want vs what your budget is.

Yeah, that´s great advice. I build my PC that way and it was probably one of the most price efficient buys at the time. Good stuff!

• Love
Reactions: Phen

Teknique

Jun 15, 2020
I haven’t paid attention to hardware/gaming since I sold my PC years ago.

What kind of laptop do I want in order to have a nice experience during massive wars on MO2 and some VR?

An i7 and rtx 2070 or 2080?

I can find those for under 2k.

Thanks
1600021498404.png

Runs fine for me on my laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.