About Mages being Interrupted by low or 0 damage

AssassinOTL

Mar 23, 2021
So I just finished testing a ton of different scenarios and i would Randomly stop casting a spell out of nowhere, i would replace my mouse and keyboard and try different Scenarios, and it's confirmed that the Debuffs that come along with the GreyBar of low reserves, actually interrupts casting with no interference from the enemy.

There is something deeply wrong with the system if a small bug could do something like this. it needs to be fixed yes but we have a fundamental problem with the current state of the class if small things like this can happen, one day a bug will prevent casting in persistence any one have suggestions?

Moored

Mar 24, 2021
So I just finished testing a ton of different scenarios and i would Randomly stop casting a spell out of nowhere, i would replace my mouse and keyboard and try different Scenarios, and it's confirmed that the Debuffs that come along with the GreyBar of low reserves, actually interrupts casting with no interference from the enemy.

There is something deeply wrong with the system if a small bug could do something like this. it needs to be fixed yes but we have a fundamental problem with the current state of the class if small things like this can happen, one day a bug will prevent casting in persistence any one have suggestions?
Report it! Or maybe it's intended. Not being able to cast if you are depleted... I like it.

AssassinOTL

Mar 23, 2021
Report it! Or maybe it's intended. Not being able to cast if you are depleted... I like it.
I did just needed more details so they can test it back on their private server, and they have to be able to recreate it, and they have logs of everything in game Henrik they said so it should be visible, just having it recreated on the private server is the thing ig

Reactions: Tuhtram

Tzone

May 16, 2021
Yeah there is a bug that triggers damage but not damage due to grey bar. Usually stam greybar. Its existed for a while and you need to relog to fix it. To recreate try getting grey bar then eating to get rid of it and wait for it to re gray bar.

D

Deleted member 44

I've also experienced this issue as well as spells just disappearing from precast window. The entire game is suffering from some weird desynchronization issue.

Reactions: Rorry