Meduli Times Issue 1

Angelo

May 28, 2020
https://t.me/pump_upp
t.me
Everything is great, just add some ink :) too bright to read.
Since we are sponsors for many things, we will gladly help you to refill toner.
I mean to put more black color on your press.
I know there is lack of fish for now, though when I start fishing I will donate you some Black Craft to make that black ink.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Zomic and Ibarruri

Dastardly

May 29, 2020
Ahhh so more koto lies. I heard a guy from koto asking to take pictures for the "news paper".

24 forces? Is that 24 players or 24 guilds? Why is this all centered around Koto? Why not just call this Kuthara's rule 5. If you plan to do a newspaper and RP a chronicler then maybe you should try not to be so obviously biased.
Cool attempt very poor execution.

Hopefully you don't just write more Koto nonsense and do an actual newspaper on your next one. I believe proper community news is something this game could use to keep people interested. But if you are going to make a newspaper that is completely biased to one guild why not just send it out in your discord.

Mar 30, 2021
Ahhh so more koto lies. I heard a guy from koto asking to take pictures for the "news paper".

24 forces? Is that 24 players or 24 guilds? Why is this all centered around Koto? Why not just call this Kuthara's rule 5. If you plan to do a newspaper and RP a chronicler then maybe you should try not to be so obviously biased.

Hopefully you don't just write more Koto nonsense and do an actual newspaper on your next one. I believe proper community news is something this game could use to keep people interested. But if you are going to make a newspaper that is completely biased to one guild why not just send it out in your discord.
fake news

Amadman

May 28, 2020
A padded room.

Yes it is clearly biased. But I think its purpose is more of a humorous poke at propraganda than actual news.

In that regard, I found it pretty clever.

Reactions: Zomic and Ibarruri

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli
very fun. I love
It would be great to have a newspaper in our city that every week publishes interesting news, rumors, ideas and proposals. Also an advertising section etc ...
We will gladly contribute to its viability!
Hope the next issue has a little more dark ink haha

But congratulations, it's fun. A nice idea.

Reactions: Zomic