About alchemy and others.

Amelia

Jun 6, 2020
Hello everybody,
These my suggestions about alchemy and others things related to:
- vials should be have the opportunity to be renamed, like write the characteristics of the potion or simply a fantasy name;
- vials should be turn the colour of the main ingredient used , like green if you use sea dew, light green if you use sea dew leaves, purple for salvia, ecc.
- also bags need the opportunity to be renamed ,i want to know what there Is inside without open everytime. Better a Window open to show the items inside when i target the bag;
- when mounted some pickables are not targetable and others yes. Make all pickables targetable by fot.

Reactions: Rorry

Storvar

Apr 6, 2021
I'd like to see the 30hp NPC healing potions removed, or reduced to 25hp.

The ray casting that randomly places pickables could do with improvements... quite a lot of picks I've seen for seadew and bor have been under the ground, completlely invisible save for scanning the ground with your target dot.

Kaemik

Nov 28, 2020
Renaming is a huge feature most people want for various reasons. Bags are probably the primary one though as it would make sorting A LOT easier once you have bank full of bags if you can mouse over one and see a name. It's not one of those features that makes the game unplayable while it isn't in, but it is something I really look forward to.

Reactions: Valoran

lord_yoshi

Oct 3, 2020
- vials should be have the opportunity to be renamed, like write the characteristics of the potion or simply a fantasy name;
- vials should be turn the colour of the main ingredient used , like green if you use sea dew, light green if you use sea dew leaves, purple for salvia, ecc.
- also bags need the opportunity to be renamed ,i want to know what there Is inside without open everytime. Better a Window open to show the items inside when i target the bag;
- when mounted some pickables are not targetable and others yes. Make all pickables targetable by fot.
-Renaming vials was a feature in MO1, should eventually get added.
-Dye system was a feature in MO1, should eventually get added.
-Naming bags should be a thing.
-Get a shorter mount.
I'd like to see the 30hp NPC healing potions removed, or reduced to 25hp.

The ray casting that randomly places pickables could do with improvements... quite a lot of picks I've seen for seadew and bor have been under the ground, completlely invisible save for scanning the ground with your target dot.
-[3.00DH] pots are nothing compared to what is coming in the future.
-Pickable spawns could always use some improvement.

Storvar

Apr 6, 2021
Will we be able to decant into other suitable containers? For example, have a keg with 1000 PU in bank, then move 10 PU into a small vial when wanted?