Make PvP consensual

Status
Not open for further replies.

grilo

Aug 12, 2020
I know. I think most of us already agree that PvP should be consensual.
great thats an awsome idea you can go play wow or guild wars or something like that, the point of this game is to be open world with open pvp like real life, there would be 0 wars over resources or dungeons, wich are core features of the game, who in their right mind would run a dungeon with pvp on while some guy with pvp off can just wait around till he gets low hp and change his mind about pvp in the moment...

i will not come back to this post and for the sake of sanity i will assume this was nothing but a troll post.

if it was not, its sad that after so many explanations you fail to see the point and you think this is all about choices... (i wonder if you would petition to remove stuns in wow because they remove the choices from the gameplay of the people that get stuned lel...)

Reactions: Speznat and Bozzled

Kebek

Jan 11, 2021
great thats an awsome idea you can go play wow or guild wars or something like that, the point of this game is to be open world with open pvp like real life, there would be 0 wars over resources or dungeons, wich are core features of the game, who in their right mind would run a dungeon with pvp on while some guy with pvp off can just wait around till he gets low hp and change his mind about pvp in the moment...

i will not come back to this post and for the sake of sanity i will assume this was nothing but a troll post.

if it was not, its sad that after so many explanations you fail to see the point and you think this is all about choices... (i wonder if you would petition to remove stuns in wow because they remove the choices from the gameplay of the people that get stuned lel...)

I am sorry you have been so tainted by the internet community that you now have to resort to dismissing different opinions as "trolling". I hope you get better soon.

Lethality

Mar 19, 2021
For the sake of reaching a broader audience and keeping the game enjoyable for those of us who only have so little time to play in the evening who, as a result, will never be as skilled as the unemployed people, I think it would be a great idea to make PvP consensual.

This could be achieved by having a PvP option for every player that, when enabled, let's them damage other players who have it enabled only.

Not only will this prevent ganking, it would make the game a lot more enjoyable for people who only really play the game for the sake of PvE, such as myself. Making it an option will ensure the people who are really into PvP will still have all the PvP they want while those who just want to have some PvE fun without being interrupted by PvP groups will get to do what they enjoy best.

Their goal is not to reach a broader audience by changing the game design. This is not that game... and we should be thankful stuff like this exists.

Strilan

May 28, 2020
0 compreension skills, im baffled by the existence of people like this.
I saw your post in another thread - all you seem to do is tell people to quit playing and go play something else.

Try getting your opinions out without acting so edgy.

Strilan

May 28, 2020
hahahaha you took your time for a edgy reply... soz ad no idea you where special and could do what i cant xD lolololo.... funy part is im not trying to be edgy... if you dont like hardcore pvp type of games, and you just come to the foruns asking to change it (not even make a separate server) then why would you be surprise if the fanbase of thist type of games, tell you to go play something else... stupidest part is... im not even trying to be insulting, im being honest if this type of game is not for you then dont play it... just like the thousends of games that i never touched because they are not for me.... geezus so hard to understend
Yeah... Ok...

@Rorry @MolagAmur @Any_Other_Veteran_Player I'm gonna take bets on how long it's gonna take for this guy to quit playing.

I got $50 on it.

Kebek

Jan 11, 2021
Their goal is not to reach a broader audience by changing the game design. This is not that game... and we should be thankful stuff like this exists.

It could be that game. I am confident it will be. They already added the option to never go grey on accident. A move in the right direction.

Avonis

Dec 20, 2020
It could be that game. I am confident it will be. They already added the option to never go grey on accident. A move in the right direction.

All that means is people will get the first hit on you, and with how criminal is right now maybe even stop you defending yourself at all. It doesn't stop others hitting you.

Kebek

Jan 11, 2021
All that means is people will get the first hit on you, and with how criminal is right now maybe even stop you defending yourself at all. It doesn't stop others hitting you.

No it doesn't but it's a move in the right direction. First disable the ability of griefers to trick you into going grey, next up: disable PvP option.

Lazyactor

Mar 21, 2021
You are not the first person to resort to dismissing people as trolls simply because they have a different opinion.

well when the evidence of it is so overwhelming and obvious what else did you expect? try harder troll kin.

Reactions: grilo

Meos

Dec 20, 2020
What evidence exactly? Present it if you claim it exists.

The problem is, you never presented an argument to begin with. If you want us to have a proper discussion you really need to lay out your ideas first.

Status
Not open for further replies.