Will Harbinger make it in Gaul'kor

• Yes

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 60.0%

• Total voters

GoldenGecko

Mar 14, 2021
The last thread was locked because the OP asked them to(should that really be a thing). I think this deserves a thread since I've seen Harbinger guys say they want to live in Gaul'kor.

Harbinger players: Zanimara, Faylen, Legolaz

VS

Rhias

The doozy of a video:

Will Harbinger be able to live in GK?

Bernfred

Sep 12, 2020
i think they will fall under the protection of the GK disability law

Rhias

May 28, 2020
It was not my intention to start political drama. Sorry!
Actually there was also a second fight where I used a flanged mace and it didn't go that well... Just didn't upload it. :D

Reactions: Xunila

Speznat

May 28, 2020
Tindrem
wolfszeit.online
Rhias is just best.
I once made Rhias Tshirt fanshop that was awesome.
If you wanna learn PVP ask this guy, and Zonsteel.
Even I as "PVP Campion of Nave" (*sarcasm) must admit that these guys are the best.

That reminds me of a funny story were these two individuals helped me to get my oghmium book.
We traveled from Tindrem to the Jungle. And with these two i felt safe. I felt untouchable.

Even when they were hitting each toher joking around like maniacs and farming 500 Animals and monsters on the way and visit the necromancer cave while were were at it. and Jumping down from cliffs for the lolz.

These guys have no fear of combat or fights even outnumbered 10 to 1. And they are mowing through enemy lines like a Snapping Turtle Crushes pineapples (Rip Coconuts the snapping turtle)

Anyway Party Hard.

Reactions: RBT OFICIAL CHANNEL

Kaemik

Nov 28, 2020
We have no intent of living in Gaul'Kor or anywhere else, our recruitment topic clearly states we are nomadic. So I'm going to vote No on this one. XD

It's worth noting that literally all of our members who aren't me are new to the game and training up. Like that was one of our guys literal second or third time logging into the game, he didn't even have max stats. And the other person was less than a week old and AFK when the fight started. And I am a spreadsheet guy who has intended to go dominator/mage from the very beginning. We're also running an all veela light armor comp in preparation for our switch to full mounted comp. It doesn't respond well to people attacking us out of the blue while we're just screwing around fighting each other.

But hey, if people want to underestimate us because 90% of our membership are new, feel free. I think that reflects more poorly on people making a big deal about this than us.

GFs.

Last edited:

Rhias

May 28, 2020
Rhias is just best.
I once made Rhias Tshirt fanshop that was awesome.
If you wanna learn PVP ask this guy, and Zonsteel.
Even I as "PVP Campion of Nave" (*sarcasm) must admit that these guys are the best.

That reminds me of a funny story were these two individuals helped me to get my oghmium book.
We traveled from Tindrem to the Jungle. And with these two i felt safe. I felt untouchable.

Even when they were hitting each toher joking around like maniacs and farming 500 Animals and monsters on the way and visit the necromancer cave while were were at it. and Jumping down from cliffs for the lolz.

These guys have no fear of combat or fights even outnumbered 10 to 1. And they are mowing through enemy lines like a Snapping Turtle Crushes pineapples (Rip Coconuts the snapping turtle)

Anyway Party Hard.
Coconuts is the 100G turtle we killed at Sator dungeon, right? :D

Reactions: Speznat

Kaemik

Nov 28, 2020
excuses are flying in 🛬

Intelligent people generally don't need explanations as to why a guild made up nearly entirely of people who just started playing isn't great. Our guys seem to be getting active and practicing more now. We had 5 people on practicing for hours tonight and they are notably improving in combat skills so I'm happy with our growth in numbers and the progression of our members. I'm not concerned about our ability to achieve the goals we're aiming for. Feel free to continue underestimating us though.

I've seen Harbinger guys say they want to live in Gaul'kor.

Kaemik said:
There is one event that matters in this guild: the Roaming Horde. Everyone in the guild (from day one newbies to the most seasoned veterans) is offered a set of cheap equipment suited to their build. This includes a mount. We then mount up and roam, killing every valuable mob and non-allied player who crosses our path. At times, we may focus on PvP. Sometimes, we may be going to war or filling mercenary contracts. At other times, we’re riding from boss mob to boss mob. We may even do trade convoys at times. But whatever we’re doing, we aim to stay on the move, constantly on the hunt for PvP.

Does that mean that’s all you’re allowed to do? No. You can mine, chop trees, build a house or fish. The focus of the guild is to provide a constant option for members to go out PvPing/doing content together whenever they are on.

Us living in GK is entirely false. I highly doubt you've heard any of us say we'll be living in GK post persistence, as the intent of this group has been nomadic / 100% mounted from conception. This has been clearly expressed to all our members. There is a reason we are building up activity and numbers immediately prior to the drop of the mounted patch. It's not because we intend to live in GK and do urban footfighting.

Last edited:

Bernfred

Sep 12, 2020
Intelligent people generally don't need explanations as to why a guild made up nearly entirely of people who just started playing isn't great. Our guys seem to be getting active and practicing more now. We had 5 people on practicing for hours tonight and they are notably improving in combat skills so I'm happy with our growth in numbers and the progression of our members. I'm not concerned about our ability to achieve the goals we're aiming for. Feel free to continue underestimating us though.

all i can see is that your long trained veteran players are losing HARD

• Haha
Reactions: cerqo

Kaemik

Nov 28, 2020
all i can see is that your long trained veteran players are losing HARD

We don't have any... not a single one. No person in this guild other than me has more than two weeks active play in MO2. And I certainly don't claim to be a veteran. Or good. I spend the time most people spend drilling melee making spreadsheets on what int and psyche do.

I kind of already stated that though. Do you even English bro?

Reactions: Phillywob and Slize

Bernfred

Sep 12, 2020
We don't have any... not a single person in this guild other than me has more than two weeks active play in MO2. And I certainly don't claim to be a veteran. Or good. I spend the time most people spend drilling melee making spreadsheets on what int and psyche do.
ok i reveal: the video shows obviously new players
so all what happens in this thread is not worth the time to read

• Haha
Reactions: Rhias and Kaemik

Kaemik

Nov 28, 2020
ok i reveal: the video shows obviously new players
so all what happens in this thread is not worth the time to read

Well that, and the entire thread is apparently asking a question about if we'll be capable of living somewhere we never intended to live. We'll roll through GK sometimes. Just like every other city in the game. But we certainly aren't going to live there.

If our intent was to live in GK I think we could with a bit more practice. But we'd have a lot more big boys in steel armor if urban fighting was our intent.

Last edited:

agui

May 31, 2020
Why 100 in psy and intel so low? Those mindblats would do way more dmg with a lil more intel

Kaemik

Nov 28, 2020
AC has a stronger infantry core than us as well as a formidable alliance and if that's the route we wanted to go, it wouldn't be bad. We remain good friends and if whatever group you're too ashamed to identify with comes for them you'll see us there too. But we've chosen our path and some early setbacks while we're still learning aren't going to dent our resolve. Why continuously troll a new and developing group? Seems almost like you're afraid of what we might become.

Rhias

May 28, 2020
Why 100 in psy and intel so low? Those mindblats would do way more dmg with a lil more intel
You know that this is not true, right?
Mindblast damage is calculated based on the target's stat difference between int and str.
It is not affacted by the caster's int.
It is also not affected by the caster's mental offense.

HentaiKing

Jul 9, 2020
new players who start that bad don't suddenly get good. being new is not understanding mechanics or things like this. it isn't seeing a melee fight and pulling out a bow to shoot into melee. those genius thoughts there has nothing to do with being a new player. you shouldn't look at that video and think you can train them better. those three either have really bad frames or they have no gamer IQ
Well that, and the entire thread is apparently asking a question about if we'll be capable of living somewhere we never intended to live. We'll roll through GK sometimes. Just like every other city in the game. But we certainly aren't going to live there.
If our intent was to live in GK I think we could with a bit more practice. But we'd have a lot more big boys in steel armor if urban fighting was our intent.
you seem like a genuine new player with a brain. so you don't want to use heavy armor in cities like gk or kranesh because you'll get kited to death by hybrids and tamers who use prediction very well. ps: i do not understand how you can be nomadic in MO. a red only has 4 ish reliable bank/crafting areas to use or you do tc.

Last edited: